***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Michigan***

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
We ain't winning schit with mac. All you apologist can go straight to hell. Like I been saying mac should've been fired last year . All you wait and see mtherfckers well i hope you saw enough today

The problem is no one is getting fired after 2 years, especially winning 9.5 games and going to the conference championship. It's just not happening. Those of us that advocated reserving judgement did so because we had no choice.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
The problem is no one is getting fired after 2 years, especially winning 9.5 games and going to the conference championship. It's just not happening. Those of us that advocated reserving judgement did so because we had no choice.
There is ALWAYS choice. Saying we're stuck with him is one thing, but reserving judgment just smacks of waiting until the final score before picking a winner.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
There is ALWAYS choice. Saying we're stuck with him is one thing, but reserving judgment just smacks of waiting until the final score before picking a winner.

I was very vocal about Franklin back in 2013. It was obvious the gamble we were taking keeping that monkey on pay roll. And ftr, I made that clear to Foley in Jax 2014.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I was very vocal about Franklin back in 2013. It was obvious the gamble we were taking keeping that monkey on pay roll. And ftr, I made that clear to Foley in Jax 2014.
I'm just a bit testy. I've grown tired of the "holier than thou" crowd questioning our loyalty, calling us trolls and stating they're better fans because they refuse to see the truth. I'm gonna stick it up their asses all season while we get embarrassed about 6 times this year.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Do they always do this or is it a dig at UF?

@UMichFootball: IT'S GREAT TO BE A MICHIGAN WOLVERINE!!!!

#GoBlue #GoMaize

Scott512

Sep 1, 2014
Do they always do this or is it a dig at UF?

@UMichFootball: IT'S GREAT TO BE A MICHIGAN WOLVERINE!!!!

#GoBlue #GoMaize

It's not something they do it's a dig at the Gators and it's because of Jim Harbaugh who's been a dick wherever he's been. yes he wins wherever he goes and he's a great competitor but there's no doubt he's also a dick.

When the Washington Huskies beat the Florida Gators for the softball championship in 2009 the lady Huskies did the same thing singing It's Great To Be A Washington Husky when they got back home for the Victory celebration. They did not do that on the playing field when they won the championship.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I'm just a bit testy. I've grown tired of the "holier than thou" crowd questioning our loyalty, calling us trolls and stating they're better fans because they refuse to see the truth. I'm gonna stick it up their asses all season while we get embarrassed about 6 times this year.

Come on. All real Gators want the same thing. Within reason, you can't possibly be upset with those that had hoped for the best regarding this season and staff. As I've said, too many of those that are adamantly negative, have been wrong on their assessment. We are all trying for the same goal. No reason to point fingers at this point.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
11. Nussmeier must have pictures of Coach Mac making out with a sheep.

No, it was a shark, and he has more. Why do you think he wasn't fired, when everybody was certain he would be? That pic got "leaked" and all the sudden Nuss is still on the bus. :scratchchin:

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Come on. All real Gators want the same thing. Within reason, you can't possibly be upset with those that had hoped for the best regarding this season and staff. As I've said, too many of those that are adamantly negative, have been wrong on their assessment. We are all trying for the same goal. No reason to point fingers at this point.
There's a couple that I will taunt all year. It's how I roll. :lol:

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I heard a rumor that Hugh Freeze and Art Briles are available. Guessing they would take a job about now. If we continue to fall we are going to have to hire a reclamation project to dig our program out of it's morass!!!!!

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I pretty much hate our current coach, but Art Briles??? I'm sorry, no fvking way! Fvk that guy!

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I pretty much hate our current coach, but Art Briles??? I'm sorry, no fvking way! Fvk that guy!

I was just being facetious. I do not want Briles or any other glorified high school coach (see Freeze, Cousin Eddie). I was just making the point that many will trade Butters for these types of A$$bags immediately.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I'd take the Zooker back at this point over what we have now...and I ain't kidding. We were NEVER these bad under Zook in any phase of the game. Recruiting was light years better and we at least competedwith, if not beat, the elite teams we faced.
This offensive guru has had his offense fail to cross the goal line 3 times in the last 15 or 16 games. Think about that for a minute.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.