***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs. Michigan***

What will the outcome be against Michigan?

• Win by less than 10

Votes: 76 42.5%
  • Win by 10+

Votes: 56 31.3%
  • Lose by less than 10

Votes: 28 15.6%
  • Lose by 10+

Votes: 19 10.6%

• Total voters

GatorRaz

Gator Fan in Enemy Territory!!!
Dec 12, 2014
Let me just say that the way this season ended makes me feel alot better about the direction the program is headed. Can we recruit better, sure. Are we national champion caliber, not yet. Alot of improvement is needed in important areas but we are light years ahead of where I expected. Congrats to this team and DM and his staff.

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
I am not either an offensive or defensive coordinator but, I was recruited by UF as a FS and RB... Unlike you, I know what I see on the field... And, for all you facepalm's and dislikes..perhaps I should watch a game with you and break down the issues???? However, from most of your posts I would be wasting my time trying to teach you the game of football...
Do it!

ergator920103

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Break the game down...what went wrong??? Tell me please...enlighten me!!! Where did we suck??? Pass protection? Since you’re a running back recruited by UF you should know! Did our secondary break down? You were a safety....so you should know....tell me what was bad about this game

Today was a very nice win. but.. wow, from your questions I am wasting my time even trying to give you a clue... Best of luck to you...

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Beat 3 ranked teams as an underdog in each of those games.
Fought from behind what seems like damn near every game.
Beat the clowns like they stole something for the first time in so long I can’t remember.
Biggest bowl win since 2009 coming by way of a blowout over a team we were 0fer against.
From 4 wins to 10.
End the season with a Top 10 ranking.

I’d say this season far and away exceeded my expectations.

Folks, we got us a coach. Let’s hope he becomes a recruiter, as well.
:chomp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.