***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs. Michigan***

What will the outcome be against Michigan?

• Win by less than 10

Votes: 76 42.5%
  • Win by 10+

Votes: 56 31.3%
  • Lose by less than 10

Votes: 28 15.6%
  • Lose by 10+

Votes: 19 10.6%

• Total voters

JCTow

Nov 16, 2017
Today was a very nice win. but.. wow, from your questions I am wasting my time even trying to give you a clue... Best of luck to you...
I just want your insight on play calling....a 3-4 defense....Mullen’s spread offense... please since you’re such a guru enlighten me...

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

I like how the guy in the red chair just bounced. Maybe he'd just seen enough already. Maybe he saw that Franks was just getting warmed up. Or maybe he just realized his date looked like Michael Jackson and didn't want to risk being on the jumbotron for the world to see. In any event, it was probably the smart move.

ergator920103

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I just want your insight on play calling....a 3-4 defense....Mullen’s spread offense... please since you’re such a guru enlighten me...
No thanks, you obviously know much more than I do about football... Best of luck...

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I have been with my seriously ill father in the hospital this past week and he just came home today feeling better but still on the mend. I have literally missed everything recently and I want to watch a replay of this unbelievable program lifting win over Michigan in its entirety and have a beer or two. Does anyone know where I can watch a full replay of the game? Thanks.

On second thought maybe Dan is the man! ;)

I use College Pass by ESPN. It may be only for foreign countries, I'm not sure. There should be something for folks in the states. If you have an ESPN subscription, try ESPN 360 and search the On Demand offerings.

Good to hear (moderately) good news on your Dad!

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Florida vs. Michigan score, Peach Bowl 2018: No. 10 Gators show true progress in win over No. 7 Wolverines
#3 is brutal and honest about Harbaugh
"The shine has worn off Jim Harbaugh: The Michigan legend came to Ann Arbor to bring the program back to a championship level. Even though the Wolverines have been in the conversation in November in two of the last four years, thoughts of a national championship are pure fantasy. He's 1-9 against AP top 10 teams, and that trend doesn't look like it will get reversed any time soon.

Harbaugh isn't a savior. He's Les Miles 2.0 during Miles' last four seasons as the head coach at LSU. He wants to build an offense that runs his style, and flat-out refuses to adapt with modern college football. The blueprint to beat Michigan is simple -- put the offense in a spot where it has to score 30 out of necessity rather than desire, and the game is yours. Like those Miles-coached teams, it's easier said than done. The Michigan defense -- save for the last two outings -- typically keeps games tight and doesn't force its offense to go point-for-point. But great defenses have bad days, especially against teams with equal or better talent.

Great coaches adapt. It's why Nick Saban hired Lane Kiffin in 2014 and continues to run a more exotic offense today. It's why Urban Meyer inserted a fullback into his system in 2005 at Florida and blended power football with spread concepts. It's why Dabo Swinney was able to withstand the early hot seat at Clemson and develop the program into a monster.

Harbaugh isn't a great coach. At this point, it might be hard to argue that he deserves the "very good" moniker. He's a dinosaur who's letting football pass him by."

fasonfan

Jesus Saves
Nov 1, 2017
Florida vs. Michigan score, Peach Bowl 2018: No. 10 Gators show true progress in win over No. 7 Wolverines
"The shine has worn off Jim Harbaugh: The Michigan legend came to Ann Arbor to bring the program back to a championship level. Even though the Wolverines have been in the conversation in November in two of the last four years, thoughts of a national championship are pure fantasy. He's 1-9 against AP top 10 teams, and that trend doesn't look like it will get reversed any time soon.

Harbaugh isn't a savior. He's Les Miles 2.0 during Miles' last four seasons as the head coach at LSU. He wants to build an offense that runs his style, and flat-out refuses to adapt with modern college football. The blueprint to beat Michigan is simple -- put the offense in a spot where it has to score 30 out of necessity rather than desire, and the game is yours. Like those Miles-coached teams, it's easier said than done. The Michigan defense -- save for the last two outings -- typically keeps games tight and doesn't force its offense to go point-for-point. But great defenses have bad days, especially against teams with equal or better talent.

Great coaches adapt. It's why Nick Saban hired Lane Kiffin in 2014 and continues to run a more exotic offense today. It's why Urban Meyer inserted a fullback into his system in 2005 at Florida and blended power football with spread concepts. It's why Dabo Swinney was able to withstand the early hot seat at Clemson and develop the program into a monster.

Harbaugh isn't a great coach. At this point, it might be hard to argue that he deserves the "very good" moniker. He's a dinosaur who's letting football pass him by."
Honestly I hear this all the time but he turned Stanford, 49ers, Michigan around so you have to give him some credit. I think he might do better in nfl .

JCTow

Nov 16, 2017
I didn’t know ergator played football in college.
I just want to hear his experience. Get his knowledge. Seriously I don’t know if he did or didn’t.....I just want to know why this team isn’t good, and why we suck so bad

JCTow

Nov 16, 2017
@ergator920103 you keep facepalming me and saying I’m drunk but I’ve asked you about your college experience and I can’t get a response.....that’s all I want to know. Prove me wrong I hope you do

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I have been with my seriously ill father in the hospital this past week and he just came home today feeling better but still on the mend. I have literally missed everything recently and I want to watch a replay of this unbelievable program lifting win over Michigan in its entirety and have a beer or two. Does anyone know where I can watch a full replay of the game? Thanks.

Here are the highlights at least

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016

Excellent find/post, thanks.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Honestly I hear this all the time but he turned Stanford, 49ers, Michigan around so you have to give him some credit. I think he might do better in nfl .
He’s an above average coach. He’s never been elite except to some morons in the media.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016

Glad your Dad's better. Great day all the way around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb