***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs. Michigan***

What will the outcome be against Michigan?

• Win by less than 10

Votes: 76 42.5%
  • Win by 10+

Votes: 56 31.3%
  • Lose by less than 10

Votes: 28 15.6%
  • Lose by 10+

Votes: 19 10.6%

• Total voters

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
I’ll chime in with what’s already been said multiple times on this thread...I’m not excited at all for this game. We always seem to play these guys in bowl games. It’s a stale matchup. Give me Texas instead. Or UCF if Milton was healthy.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
You bring up OSU and Meyer 3 or 4 times a week and have for several years...The only time I bring up Michigan is when I want them to kick OSU's ass.....Nobody is happy about this game.....But I'll bet you're happy that Leyer gets to pad his record by playing that laughable match up instead of getting his ass handed to him by UGA....
You STILL won't answer the damn question! Who will win this game? Answer or get a vacation.

As for OSU, I could not possibly care less what happens in their crappy bowl game.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
I see we have already conceded to meatchickn.........or we despise playing them again. 160 for a ticket. I will get them on the street for 20% of that price

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I see we have already conceded to meatchickn.........or we despise playing them again. 160 for a ticket. I will get them on the street for 20% of that price
10%

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
There’s a few who think we get our shyt pushed in. Thankfully those few also thought we’d go 0-8 in conference play and already be looking for our next coach

SaltyGator

Make the Gators great again!
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014

With as unhappy as Michigan fans are with getting their butts handed to them by OSU every year when we beat them in the bowl game both Michigan and OSU could both be looking for new head coaches in January. That would be the best late Christmas present ever!

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
No Gary is great for us since he's a freaking stud on their d line.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
There’s a few who think we get our shyt pushed in. Thankfully those few also thought we’d go 0-8 in conference play and already be looking for our next coach
A pithy observation of some pithy posters. Well played.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Fair enough. I’ll give you and the Donkey credit, I’m paying more attention during the game to the nuances you guys discuss. I’m learning some things. For that I thank you.
Yeah, me too. But when I do look I see four down linemen. I will look for it in the bowl game.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
With Sr's and early entry Jr's, I'm thinking Booger does his usual no-honesty approach about who will play and who won't. I'm surprised he said Gary is out (good for us). I'm hoping Mullen does the same (aside from Polite, do we have many who may skip?), just to keep MICH guessing. But, I'm really hoping most of our players are all in for this.

Not excited about the matchup. Lot of other preferred teams to play. This is who we got, this is who we need to focus on beating. Fk MICH.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
You STILL won't answer the damn question! Who will win this game? Answer or get a vacation.
If we can run the ball I think we control the game(clock) and wear down their defense same as every game we've won this year....but we will need to hit a deep ball or 2 in the first half to keep them honest... We MUST do this though, it's not optional...Gary is sitting this game out. And someone needs to put their 2 LBer's on their asses frequently when they try and fill the gap....Hit those c#cksvckers right in the mouth early and often and let them know it's going to be that way all afternoon...

I certainly don't fear Michigan's offense and certainly not Patterson in the least. Their offense goes into neutral mode for at least half of the time they have the ball. Don't give up any cheap scores and make them earn every yard they get. Do these things and we win by 10 plus...

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
  • I think Michagn mails it in...They thought they would beat OSU
  • For UF, again it depends on Franks
  • Mullen kept AJ out of FSU for just this reason...Mich has to prepare for BOTH
  • I think UF Packs Atlanta...Huge Gator Alumni in GA

Last edited:

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
While the fans are understandably not thrilled about this matchup, the players should be thrilled. This gives them the chance to rectify their embarrassing losses from last year and 2 years before. This team has some momentum and looks like they actually want to win games. It will be very disappointing if they have another lackluster bowl performance like what we saw under Butters. Let's beat these guys and prove that we are moving in the right direction.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
While the fans are understandably not thrilled about this matchup, the players should be thrilled. This gives them the chance to rectify their embarrassing losses from last year and 2 years before. This team has some momentum and looks like they actually want to win games. It will be very disappointing if they have another lackluster bowl performance like what we saw under Butters. Let's beat these guys and prove that we are moving in the right direction.

Because it's in Atlanta.

It's a Saturday game.

We get another month of practice, development, and play book.

Win or lose, it's got to help recruiting

Last edited:

ItsDookie87

...it's best to let him finish
BANNED
Sep 8, 2014

This doesn't hurt our chances but not sure why this is disturbing. If you're a person that hates players sitting out then you better be in favor of expanding the playoffs. More teams playing for a championship means less kids playing meaningless bowl games which means less sitting out.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
UF has every reason to make this one helluva game. It might not be the matchup everyone wanted but Mullen needs to seize this opportunity. Meatchicken is already goiing ho-hum about it. Tiime to work on 2019 with this bowl game. I have no reason to think Mullen will try to mail this one in. This team had earned it. Hopefully they go out and take it.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

This doesn't hurt our chances but not sure why this is disturbing. If you're a person that hates players sitting out then you better be in favor of expanding the playoffs. More teams playing for a championship means less kids playing meaningless bowl games which means less sitting out.

You think a top round draft pick would want to play if they are seeded low? Odds of winning vs. odds of being a top 10 pick if you don’t get hurt? These kids care about money and getting their family out of the hood

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.