***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Missouri***

How many yards will UF rush for against Missouri?

• 49 or less

Votes: 12 10.9%
  • 50-99

Votes: 42 38.2%
  • 100-150

Votes: 44 40.0%
  • 151-199

Votes: 10 9.1%
  • 200+

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hurrig8r

Nov 18, 2017
[/QUOT
So sad

Ocalaman

Mar 7, 2018
Good win for the Gators. Defense played excellent in containing Kelly Bryant. Trask made some bad passes, but got away with them. Our offensive line remains the weak link in an otherwise very solid team. For being a one dimensional team with no running game at all, it's amazing to me how effective the passing game has been.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Well, kudos to the Defense. Offense did enough, but not what they could have done. Again, some questionable play calling on offense. Do our offensive coaches learn anything during a game? How many times did we try those sweeps to the outside with receivers only to be stuffed for a loss, and yet...there we go again in the 4th quarter when we're trying to ice a game and only need to pick up 1 yard for a 1st down and we try the WR sweep again, and AGAIN get stuffed for a loss, when we did a QB sneak earlier and picked up the 1st down. I swear our offensive play callers don't even watch the game. They must just keep their noses in the playbook the whole time and not watch a damn thing going on on the field. Besides that, we went into their house where they were 5-0 and took care of business and got the win. I guess I shouldn't complain too much...

:chomp:

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
Emory did well, even though they wouldn't let him throw the ball.

Want to fool the D, let him throw a few. The same thing with toney.
My real frustration has more to do with breaking Trask's rhythm when he seems to have a pretty good handle on things, while the outcome is not yet decided. I agree that EJ is likely the future, but we need to win NOW and hope we can finally figure out the recruiting conundrum.

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
I know Mizzou is having a bad year but that was a dull azz place and fan base, thank goodness for the swamp.

Doubt the Swamp would be much more active for that pile of excitement. Game just no longer matters no matter how much CBS puts up the graphic about how we win the SEC East. That opportunity passed two weeks ago.

Glad we held serve though and didn’t fold. Now finish by crushing FSU at home, where there will be more excitement as long as it is not a noon start (concerned it will be).

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Comment didn’t age well. Less talented team hangs in until half then falls away. Rinse repeat. Nothing like our UGA game where we closed the gap in the fourth.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
How were they better coached? They have an elite defense against the pass and we threw all over. Our own boneheaded plays (dropping passes, silly penalties, etc) slowed us down. Scheme was fine. Slow start but fine finish.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I was worried until we finally found the end zone. Defense was great, as they usually are against inferior teams.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
They took away Pitts so we responded with Jefferson and Grimes. Copeland too. But acknowledging that would require you to view it without bias and we know how that goes...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.