***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Missouri***

How many yards will UF rush for against Missouri?

• 49 or less

Votes: 12 10.9%
  • 50-99

Votes: 42 38.2%
  • 100-150

Votes: 44 40.0%
  • 151-199

Votes: 10 9.1%
  • 200+

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Missou fan interest is driving tickets through the roof. Thirty five bucks for a seat on the 50.

AnObfuscator

Lifetime Member
Nov 20, 2017
Mizzou is garbage right now. Even if he's healthy enough to go, Bryant is a terrible passer. We just have to play with some gap discipline and wrap up tackles, he won't be able to beat us with his arm. We will win by 14+.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Looks like UF opened as a 5 point favorite and it's went up to 8. Maybe means Bryant still won't play?

MissouriGator

Aug 30, 2014
I don't know any Mizzou fans, not even one.
Even when they managed to win the east, I never heard anything from them.
They are nothing like typical SEC fans, and and I never thought of them as a SEC school.
The few fans that they have are probably dissapointed since they were projected to be much better than they are.
I really hope we blow them out and put them back where they belong.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Trask's Gator team is not like teams before. This team takes charge. Our "spread the ball around style" will twist them into knots. Time for Pierce to break free. (Hey, maybe this Mizzou game Mullen doesn't overthink things.) Use Tony correctly, = often. Use Pierce to the max; let Trask learn to use the Pierce-plow to set up pass plays and passing to set up the Pierce plow. Malik can gain chunks of yardage slithering thru tackles. Now our WR troop is gelling into an attck force, so let's attack 'em Dan. Don't waste any plays. Put up lots of points, like 50.

Renard904

Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
You guys are pussies.
We win easy.

Yall are like a bunch of fckin battered wives in here :shakehead:
I agree.

We've lost twice to 2 very good teams. With LSU clearly being the best team in football. We matched up as good as Bama did with them. And Bama had them at home. I think we beat them in the Swamp.

Nevertheless, we're going to spank Mizzou. It may be close early, but this Gator team is very good. And our passing attack can be dominant when Dan commits to it.

GatorKen714

May 24, 2018
I don't know any Mizzou fans, not even one.
Even when they managed to win the east, I never heard anything from them.
They are nothing like typical SEC fans, and and I never thought of them as a SEC school.
The few fans that they have are probably dissapointed since they were projected to be much better than they are.
I really hope we blow them out and put them back where they belong.

They probably don't even have BBQ at tail gates and wear hemmed jean shorts.

(Yea I know they have BBQ but it's beef...)

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Fvkk Mizzu. And fvkk the SEC for giving us a game in Columbia this late in the year.

How many kids on this team have ever seen snow or felt 20 degrees?
Let me put it this way: The opening line was UF favored 7.5. Since the weather forecast, it has now moved to Missouri favored 23.5.

Dekle

Nov 27, 2017
Lazy OP is lazy
  • Florida at Missouri, Noon ET/11 am CT on CBS
  • Alabama at Mississippi State, Noon ET/11 am CT on ESPN
  • Georgia at Auburn, 3:30 pm ET/2:30 pm CT on CBS
  • Kentucky at Vanderbilt, 3:30 pm ET / 2:30 pm CT on SEC Network
  • LSU at Ole Miss, 7 pm ET/6 pm CT on ESPN
  • South Carolina at Texas A&M, 7:30 pm ET / 6:30 pm CT on SEC Network
So UK vs Vandy is at 3:30 and the Gators play at Noon? What the hay kinda stupid shizzle is that?

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Teams with the most talent win 75% of the time. Unless they are playing Missouri. Missouri has been wreaking havoc in the SEC beating more talented teams at a rate of three a year. Talk about doing more with less. They already have three victories over more talented teams this year, let's hope they don't make it four.

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Teams with the most talent win 75% of the time. Unless they are playing Missouri. Missouri has been wreaking havoc in the SEC beating more talented teams at a rate of three a year. Talk about doing more with less. They already have three victories over more talented teams this year, let's hope they don't make it four.

We lose this game and we'll make it to one million by the end of next Saturday.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Let me put it this way: The opening line was UF favored 7.5. Since the weather forecast, it has now moved to Missouri favored 23.5.

I wonder if any of these people ever lived in, or remember their time in Gainesville. It gets cold literally all the time and yet like clockwork, you'll have the panic attacks about playing a team when it's mid-40's out. And any day now, we'll have stephepe chiming in with what will be one of a dozen or so, "it's cold here in Brooker" posts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.