***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Missouri***

How many yards will UF rush for against Missouri?

• 49 or less

Votes: 12 10.9%
  • 50-99

Votes: 42 38.2%
  • 100-150

Votes: 44 40.0%
  • 151-199

Votes: 10 9.1%
  • 200+

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Please don’t tell me you wear those things . Damn sure a redneck! You realize people are laughing at you don’t ya? Do you wear a wife beater t shirt when u do your shopping at Walmart? Never would be caught dead in the damn things

I’ll accept that...it’s better than being a yuppie hipster or wearing insurance salesman clothes...and if ppl laugh at me for that I couldn’t care less I’m comfortable and my wife don’t care

Last edited:

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Difference in Gainesville and Brooker are usually about 10 degrees.... and Gainesville has more co-eds to keep you warm... unlike brooker with uncle pete's cow to keep you warm.
I have lived in up-state New York and Nebraska along with Florida, Virginia, and Mississippi. The two coldest times of my life were both in Florida (Marianna and Orlando).

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
I have lived in up-state New York and Nebraska along with Florida, Virginia, and Mississippi. The two coldest times of my life were both in Florida (Marianna and Orlando).
Having lived in Colorado and experienced single digit temps, have to agree - to an extent. MS can give Florida a run for its money too. That wet cold is way worse than dry cold. Gets in your bones. I’ll take 20 here over 40 in Florida or coastal Mississippi any day.

Wingtee

Mar 11, 2018
I’ll accept that...it’s better than being a yuppie hipster or wearing insurance salesman clothes...and if ppl laugh at me for that I couldn’t care less I’m comfortable and my wife don’t care
Good for you and you are right if your wife is good with it you are blessed . You have to admit our fans dress like hell!

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Trying to set the reference but you are such a dumazz you don’t get it as usual! Sucks to be you
And yet, you're the dumbass that is quoting yourself.

Referencing a year that is irrelevant to this, is simply you being a lazy ass, or a troll :scratchchin:

Mizzou sucks.
They have the 2nd worst strength of schedule in the conference, was the worst until last week.

They've managed a stellar 5-4 record against that atrocious schedule. Wins only coming against a
- 3-6 West Virginia team
- SE Missouri St
- 4-6 USCe team
- 4-5 Troy team
- 4-6 Ole Miss

Real fcking tough outings there :rotfl:

Mind you they lost to:
- Wyoming :lol2:
- Vandy, who we just throttled
- Pounded by a 4-5 Kentucky team
- And dismantled by UGA

They are absolutely fcking terrible.
This is the team you are fcking worried about? You have to be a special kind of stupid.

We will win by 3 scores, and your ass will mysteriously disappear Saturday afternoon.

Wingtee

Mar 11, 2018

Referencing a year that is irrelevant to this, is simply you being a lazy ass, or a troll :scratchchin:

Mizzou sucks.
They have the 2nd worst strength of schedule in the conference, was the worst until last week.

They've managed a stellar 5-4 record against that atrocious schedule. Wins only coming against a
- 3-6 West Virginia team
- SE Missouri St
- 4-6 USCe team
- 4-5 Troy team
- 4-6 Ole Miss

Mind you they lost to:
- And dismantled by UGA

This is the team you are fcking worried about? You have to be a special kind of stupid.

We will win by 3 scores, and your ass will mysteriously disappear Saturday afternoon.

Wingtee

Mar 11, 2018

Mizzou sucks.

- 3-6 West Virginia team
- SE Missouri St
- 4-6 USCe team
- 4-5 Troy team
- 4-6 Ole Miss

Mind you they lost to:
- And dismantled by UGA

Mizzou sucks.

- 3-6 West Virginia team
- SE Missouri St
- 4-6 USCe team
- 4-5 Troy team
- 4-6 Ole Miss

Mind you they lost to:
- And dismantled by UGA

And if we slip up here I want you to get your sorry azz out of town. How many screw ups do you need to see with Gator football ? I think we will win but if we don’t I want look like an idiot like you.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
And if we slip up here I want you to get your sorry azz out of town. How many screw ups do you need to see with Gator football ? I think we will win but if we don’t I want look like an idiot like you.
How about you quote me 3 more times before you respond? :lmao2:

You really do have battered wife syndrome

Get help buddy, or at least ask your wife, or maybe your husband (I wont judge you) for your balls back.

Wingtee

Mar 11, 2018
How about you quote me 3 more times before you respond? :lmao2:

You really do have battered wife syndrome

Get help buddy, or at least ask your wife, or maybe your husband (I wont judge you) for your balls back.
You make no sense , but expect that from a loser like you. Your Walmart shift begins in a half hour. Get your apron on moron.
We are done

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You make no sense , but expect that from a loser like you. Your Walmart shift begins in a half hour. Get your apron on moron.
We are done
You've been done for some time. Go on back and take your beating boy.

Scared of fcking missouri....gtfoh :rotfl:

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016

Mizzou sucks.

- 3-6 West Virginia team
- SE Missouri St
- 4-6 USCe team
- 4-5 Troy team
- 4-6 Ole Miss

Mind you they lost to:
- And dismantled by UGA

Well they are undefeated at home this season, I can’t see us winning in a blowout. Maybe in a close one, but not a blowout.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Well they are undefeated at home this season, I can’t see us winning in a blowout. Maybe in a close one, but not a blowout.
Go ahead and review those records of those wins ;)

They beat other terrible teams at home...big whoop

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
To be fair if we played UGA at home I think that game goes differently...mizzou sucks but there’s a different magic to being home for some teams

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb