***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Missouri***

YLGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 14, 2016
So the Vandy/Ole Miss game merits the SECN, but we're relegated to the Alternate channel? Did I see that right?

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
So the Vandy/Ole Miss game merits the SECN, but we're relegated to the Alternate channel? Did I see that right?

Wouldn’t shock me. Did all of America really need to see Alabama dismantle the vols? Aside from last week’s Ala/uga game, I haven’t seen a scheduling choice that has made sense all year.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
12.5 favorites. :lmao2:

So they are implying that Fat Ass Dwag is going to get two stops in the game? Very unlikely. I'll be surprised if Mizzu brings a punter.

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
Of the four new SEC head coaches the one Mississippi two Mississippi hires of Kiffin and Leach set off all the media fireworks, but Sam Pittman at Arkansas and Eli Drinkwitz at Mizzou may turn out to be the more solid choices. It's early and we will have to wait and see how it turns out.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
We win if the offense is on point. If they turn the ball over or have any struggles (penalties) who freaking knows.

This is the reality of every game on our schedule except for UGA and Kentucky. For those two games, I just don't think our defense can do anything to stop their run game and our defense will be toast by the 3rd quarter.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Uh, did we even start practice?
I was talking to my son last night and he said almost everyone he knows at UF has or has had Covid (though oddly enough not him as far as he knows). He said the bars are all crowded as usual and nobody wears masks. If the players are like the rest of the students, they've probably all had it by now and are testing negative and back practicing.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Uh, did we even start practice?

Supposed to practice today, Mullen said we'll have 53 players available (I'm guessing that's scholarship players). This is going to be a sh*t-show.

Also, Kentucky only ran 36 offensive plays vs. Missouri's defense.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
If they do to us what they did against UK it’ll be 28-24 UF

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Supposed to practice today, Mullen said we'll have 53 players available (I'm guessing that's scholarship players). This is going to be a sh*t-show.

Also, Kentucky only ran 36 offensive plays vs. Missouri's defense.
Gonna lose bigly.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
Oh how the mighty are fallen.
Of the four new SEC head coaches the one Mississippi two Mississippi hires of Kiffin and Leach set off all the media fireworks, but Sam Pittman at Arkansas and Eli Drinkwitz at Mizzou may turn out to be the more solid choices. It's early and we will have to wait and see how it turns out.
Very asstoot. Very asstoot indeed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.