***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Missouri***

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
This should be the norm against a team like Mizzou but this is only the second time that we've scored more than 23 points against them. It's good to see us best a team like we're supposed to.

We pull even with the series again at 5-5, be nice to take a commanding lead in the series. Ole Piss is another series that we again have pulled even with, but have never lead the series.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
We pull even with the series again at 5-5, be nice to take a commanding lead in the series. Ole Piss is another series that we again have pulled even with, but have never lead the series.
Disgusting.

the big problem is these teams aren't terrible but they certainly arent a team that you circle on your schedule before the year. they kind of sneak up on us as we yawn at the thought of playing either.

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
52% of our voters said we would lose...or barely win.

We crushed them. But always needing something to bytch about let’s focus all week on our coach got mad that someone tried to take his QB out.

Great win. Defense stepped up. Offense looked great. Coaches called a good dome.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Disgusting.

the big problem is these teams aren't terrible but they certainly arent a team that you circle on your schedule before the year. they kind of sneak up on us as we yawn at the thought of playing either.

Just be nice to take the lead in the series and keep it over these 2nd tier schools.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

We crushed them. But always needing something to bytch about let’s focus all week on our coach got mad that someone tried to take his QB out.

Great win. Defense stepped up. Offense looked great. Coaches called a good dome.

I didn’t like the approach by Mullen, but as always, I really have more issue with him not really owning it. Shouldn’t have happened, but it did, so acknowledge and move on. Coaches have to be able to keep their heads so that players follow their lead. It’s why the show-boating or hothead QBs rarely lead their teams to championships. It wasn’t Dan’s finest moment. But the win is still great and I was pleased with what I saw effort wise.

Also, in interviews, Eli Drinkupbitzches(sp?) came across as a toolbag about things.

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
I didn’t like the approach by Mullen, but as always, I really have more issue with him not really owning it. Shouldn’t have happened, but it did, so acknowledge and move on. Coaches have to be able to keep their heads so that players follow their lead. It’s why the show-boating or hothead QBs rarely lead their teams to championships. It wasn’t Dan’s finest moment. But the win is still great and I was pleased with what I saw effort wise.

Also, in interviews, Eli Drinkupbitzches(sp?) came across as a toolbag about things.

I agree. Leaders should always try to keep their composure. But it did look like it was a very spontaneous reaction by Mullen. As such, it may have brought the team closer and they definitely came out very focused in the 2nd half. The unintended consequence are the suspensions...with possible more to come. I’d rather it didn’t happen but here we are.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I agree. Leaders should always try to keep their composure. But it did look like it was a very spontaneous reaction by Mullen. As such, it may have brought the team closer and they definitely came out very focused in the 2nd half. The unintended consequence are the suspensions...with possible more to come. I’d rather it didn’t happen but here we are.

The problem as I see it is that if these suspensions are handed down and it’s a significant blow that ultimately costs us that game or the one this week, it’s a lost opportunity that falls at his feet. The one game he absolutely needed to have. I like Mullen. But that would be telling about him as our coach of the future, as there’s no way to defend it.

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
The problem as I see it is that if these suspensions are handed down and it’s a significant blow that ultimately costs us that game or the one this week, it’s a lost opportunity that falls at his feet. The one game he absolutely needed to have. I like Mullen. But that would be telling about him as our coach of the future, as there’s no way to defend it.

Well a leader is always responsible for everything his unit does....or fails to do. So it rests solely on his shoulders. He won’t be able to change the outcome so he will have to learn from it.

Should we beat Georgia all will quickly be forgotten....if we lose he will hear the noise.

Renard904

Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Seems to me you’re insinuating that he should’ve took the moral high road. Typically I’d agree, but that goes out the window in matters of self defense and the defense of others. Animals usually attack because they feel threatened or you’re threatening their young. Point being, you can’t do something to someone and not expect those close to him not to retaliate. I won’t go out looking for anybody, but let someone come in my home or hurt someone close to me. Rationale goes out the window. And personally I don’t think any suspensions are coming. If anything a few Mizzou players may get a game, but our guys reacted accordingly. They assessed everyone a personal foul, ejected a few, now you move on. It wasn’t that big of a deal.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Seems to me you’re insinuating that he should’ve took the moral high road. Typically I’d agree, but that goes out the window in matters of self defense and the defense of others. Animals usually attack because they feel threatened or you’re threatening their young. Point being, you can’t do something to someone and not expect those close to him not to retaliate. I won’t go out looking for anybody, but let someone come in my home or hurt someone close to me. Rationale goes out the window. And personally I don’t think any suspensions are coming. If anything a few Mizzou players may get a game, but our guys reacted accordingly. They assessed everyone a personal foul, ejected a few, now you move on. It wasn’t that big of a deal.

it won’t be a big deal if there are no further consequences. I don’t think it’s the end of the world in itself. As for Mullen, I think you go ballistic on the refs. I don’t think in anyway you should ever appear to be engaging in conflict with the other team. That’s where I disagree with his approach. But again, if it’s Vanderbilt next week, I am much less critical. I just don’t think you can lose it like that with what’s at stake seven days later.

Renard904

Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
it won’t be a big deal if there are no further consequences. I don’t think it’s the end of the world in itself. As for Mullen, I think you go ballistic on the refs. I don’t think in anyway you should ever appear to be engaging in conflict with the other team. That’s where I disagree with his approach. But again, if it’s Vanderbilt next week, I am much less critical. I just don’t think you can lose it like that with what’s at stake seven days later.
I get you. But I think this may be a positive in the long run. This will go over well within the team. And I’m sure recruits will respond well to it. Even the parents. They know the coach will fight for them. In a twisted way there’s something honorable about what he did. He’s showing himself to be a real players coach.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
You're smoking Hunter B's stash if you think no more suspensions are coming. You think the SEC wants to look the other way or help out UF? You think they want us to have the best possible chance to beat the ass sniffers? Provide an example where the league ever did anything to aid florida.

The league is looking at footage right now like the refs look at scoring replays. They are searching for the jersey number for every punch thrown. It is what it is and I don't really care, but you've got to be a retard to think the SEC is gonna do us a favor.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
You're smoking Hunter B's stash if you think no more suspensions are coming. You think the SEC wants to look the other way or help out UF? You think they want us to have the best possible chance to beat the ass sniffers? Provide an example where the league ever did anything to aid florida.

The league is looking at footage right now like the refs look at scoring replays. They are searching for the jersey number for every punch thrown. It is what it is and I don't really care, but you've got to be a retard to think the SEC is gonna do us a favor.

I am hoping that the fact that we’re facing Georgia next week will help us with the corrupt Bama people that run the conference office because they don’t care for Georgia

I am thankful we aren’t playing Bama or the barn because we would be facing 30+ suspensions.

If you don’t believe the conference is biased, I question your intelligence

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
He WAS going ballistic on the refs, then things escalated. He left his "discussion" with them to hold back players.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

LISTEN TO THIS MAN!!!! YOU PUSSIES.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017

They watching every frame like it's the Zupruder film.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator