***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Missouri***

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Him Cox and Diabate are all just edge rushers and should split reps...They don’t belong anywhere else

Cox seems the most versatile of the three. I can see him moving around a little at times. Bogle should strictly be edge in my opinion. And Diabate is a SS to me.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Him Cox and Diabate are all just edge rushers and should split reps...They don’t belong anywhere else
I honestly think at this point Diabete and Bogle might be the best two of the flock.

My ratings for the Buck/Rushbackers

1. Diabete
2. Bogle
3. Cox
4. Chatfield
5. Moon
6. Reese
7. Chatfield
Princely
Wingo
Powell (is he hurt?)

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Cox seems the most versatile of the three..
He has one rush move (that inside spin move) and he gets absolutely pile-driven against the run.

If I were the opposing OC and he was on the field, I'd run right at him every play until they took him out.

It isn't HIS fault. He is an OLB being played as a DE. Moving Zach back to DE will improve our line drastically, though the other side will still have Cox or someone like him.

Last edited:

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
I honestly think at this point Diabete and Bogle might be the best two of the flock.

My ratings for the Buck/Rushbackers

1. Diabete
2. Bogle
3. Cox
4. Chatfield
5. Moon
6. Reese
7. Chatfield
Princely
Wingo
Powell (is he hurt?)

Powell had shoulder surgery before the season and they definitely want Prince and Powell at SDE and Wingo at LB

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Cox seems the most versatile of the three. I can see him moving around a little at times. Bogle should strictly be edge in my opinion. And Diabate is a SS to me.

Cox is a straight weak side player great at trailing plays and rushing...not so good at shedding blocks and taking on a RB or God forbid an OT

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Powell had shoulder surgery before the season and they definitely want Prince and Powell at SDE and Wingo at LB
You can WANT them there all you want-- just like they want Cox at DE-- but at 250 pounds they aren't.

And Wingo is about as likely to transition as all our other projects, at least until we hire an actual LB coach. He is a pretty good blitzbacker though.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Cox is a straight weak side player great at trailing plays and rushing...not so good at shedding blocks and taking on a RB or God forbid an OT

Well, I think that describes all three. I’m surprised at the thinking here, but maybe I’m wrong or just haven’t noticed the good/bad plays. I thought BC looked solid at times, specifically in week one.

Sometimes I drink during games.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He is a straight outside linebacker. He has no business being on the line at all.

I wish Zach Carter would spend some time with this flock of itty bitty ends and tell them what has to be done.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Well, I think that describes all three. I’m surprised at the thinking here, but maybe I’m wrong or just haven’t noticed the good/bad plays. I thought BC looked solid at times, specifically in week one.
Week one he looked better. Then everyone had film.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018

Sometimes I drink during games.

Sometimes I rewatch games and play single plays a few times to watch what individual players do...but that’s probably because I don’t drink and have terrible ADHD

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator