Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yall are failing badly at movie quotes.

MissouriGator

Aug 30, 2014
The fact that we are contemplating a loss to Mizzou is indicative of the failures of both the administration and the coaching staff.
It's ****img pathetic.
If we don't beat them by double digits then the entire administration should be fired on the spot.
Edit: I'm serious.

Last edited:

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
The fact that we are contemplating a loss to Mizzou is indicative of the failures of both the administration and the coaching staff.
It's ****img pathetic.
If we don't beat them by double digits then the entire administration should be fired on the spot.

Why? They're 4-4 against us since joining the SEC and they blew us the F*CK out last time they came to Gainesville. They are our peer.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I have not yet begun to defile myself
f5tafi9ke6qa.gif

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Well, I don't want to set Gordon.G off, nor am I raining on the Holliday character or Kilmer's performance(both solid). But let's be clear here. It's a terribly overrated movie.

Coming from a dude that lists When Harry Met Sally as an all time favorite... always consider the source.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
It's ****img pathetic.

Because of covid.
Because they have a great offense.
Because of crowd noise.
Because we still have butters players.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Well, I don't want to set Gordon.G off, nor am I raining on the Holliday character or Kilmer's performance(both solid). But let's be clear here. It's a terribly overrated movie.
Well, you’re consistent.

Gay. Almost certainly gay.

But consistent.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Espn has it now.

@ESPNCFB: Breaking: Florida's football program has six new positive COVID tests in the past week, bringing the team's total for the month to 37. The No. 10 Gators returned to practice and meetings starting Monday following a two-week hiatus because of a coronavirus outbreak.

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
During the two to three week hiatus Mullen should have had every player and coach on the team who hasn’t had it come down with COVID. It’s only a matter of time before every player on the team gets it anyway. They are young and healthy and will recover. That way this virus would be once and for all be behind us. This would put us at an advantage down the road when other teams are still being hit by COVID.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.