Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Missouri***

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Originally had this one as a back to back with LSU, but my schedule wouldn't allow. So LSU it is. I don't know why I have this one penciled in so badly for an azz whuppin'. I have not liked Misery since they joined the SEC. I hope UF can lay the beatdown on them and especially for their HC Allie DrunkNutz (Eli Drinkwitz). Would love to hang half a hundred on them, but I am not definitely counting on that.

Go Gators, go get a solid win.

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
For the first time in a long time I won't be in Missouri with my family when this game is played. So we will probably win a squeaker.

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
This is a must win!

It would break the cycle of W, L, W, L, W, ...

And would be our 1st SEC win!

It would also help prove CDM wrong that we're not 4th in the East. I think we beat Vandy and SCAR and Ox said we'll beat UGA.

Lake Gator

SUBMARINERS GO DEEPER
Lifetime Member
Feb 13, 2016
Missouri has a 5 - 5 record against Gators since joining SEC East. Gators better be prepared for another cliffhanger. History says UF is as likely to lose as win.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I never over look MO, they seem to have our number.

Last edited:

Lake Gator

SUBMARINERS GO DEEPER
Lifetime Member
Feb 13, 2016
I never over look MO, they seem to have our number.
Yes. MO plays against UF like it's a playoff elimination game; with high energy and urgency.

UF plays MO as if the Tigers are another old Kentucky team; inferior talentwise and a second-tier SEC team.

Hopefully CBN has changed that mindset and the Gators will prevail.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
And another former LB comes to the Swamp.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
The actual quote I believe is:
“All the way up with a red hot poker” and the film is One on One with Robby Benson.

I remember it only because it was about college basketball.
It was always a weird line to me. Like, I don't see any pokers in the room, I don't remember them talking about pokers. Wouldn't a simple "Fcuk You" do? I always thought it was odd and it stuck.

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
I wonder how the Ugay game will affect Mizzou. Will they be down or mad as hell with a grudge? They could be cocky playing the no 1 (barf) team in the country down to the wire. I hope our offense plays with all cylinders running smooth and the defense somehow improves. I hope we win by 17 but will gladly take a 3 point win and be happy. Go Gators

Last edited:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I personally think Missouri coming off a very emotional and deflating home game is going to help us bigly. I think they'll be as flat as a pancake.

Remember, this is the same team that lost 40-12 at Kansas State. Their QB's threw 4 picks.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I wonder how the Ugay game will affect Mizzou. Will they be down or mad as hell with a grudge. They could be cocky playing the no 1 (barf) team in the country down to the wire. I hope our offense plays with all cylinders running smooth and the defense somehow improves. I hope we win by 17 but will gladly take a 3 point win and be happy. Go Gators

The problem that I see for them is that they likely can’t replicate that defensive effort, which I think benefited from the dogs being flat footed as well. In addition, the problems they had in moving the football and scoring points will continue to be an issue. They’re not very good. It’s also not one heartbreaking loss, it’s two back to back. It could drive them to play lights out, but I’d bet it will a team that’s spent to some degree.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Our defense sucks, Mizzou will likely have their best offensive output of the year. Hopefully AR and company can light their defense up. I'm done with penciling this game in as an easy win, they've beat our ass too many times. I do see us winning by a TD, something like 34-27.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.