Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Missouri***

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Unfortunately this picture is very good representation of our country. Depending on who you listen to somewhere between 30-50% of Americans are obese or overweight to the level just below obesity.

The canoe too. I read the other day something like 1 in 3 former pe “teachers” in Bradford County have one. Blew me away. Thought it was way less than that.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Your time. You forget where I live?
Got You Ok GIF by Gerbert!

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
Great looking family, imo. I’ve become a huge Kitna fan after Saturday and think he could definitely be a nice bridge to the next great QB, which means we wouldn’t have to force it with a bad take over the next few classes. If I see any issue at all with the pic it’s the classic, almost weirdly apologetic head-tilt from mom. That became popular in the 80s and I never understood it. Still a fan of them though.
That may be the "Ahhhh, aren't we phukking adorable, proud mom being coy tilt."

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
PC wisely deleted the posts he made taking more swipes at me over Vegas spreads. I can still read them, of course. He's totally obsessed with the way I set the spreads in Pick 'Em, I kicked him out of the pool and he's STILL obsessing over it.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Super excited about seeing Dean out there again.

And what’s happened to Kimber to put him behind Helm and Hill?

These are puzzling moves.

Kimber with two broken hands is still a better option that can’t keep his feet Helm . Maybe he broke both his legs too. Only thing I could come up with . That said I’d still take a guy in a wheelchair over Dean .

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Dang, Dean starting. OMG. I'm hoping it's just for one play and then they'll replace him with Wilson. But I am sure Mizzou will target him right off the bat. I have never been so ready for a player to graduate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb