Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Absolutely. Especially his hats.
fun times.

go look at the New York times or the Washington posts articles about Mussolini back in the day.

they LOVED them some Mussolini. the ultimate union boss.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
LET'S GOOOOOOOOO!!!!! And yes, I'm in Gainesville, get to watch the game with all three of my Gator kids (Son #1 coming up from Tampa), and yes, I'm on BLP #2 (and growing)...

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
LET'S GOOOOOOOOO!!!!! And yes, I'm in Gainesville, get to watch the game with all three of my Gator kids (Son #1 coming up from Tampa), and yes, I'm on BLP #2 (and growing)...

That video was well done.
And WTH is BLP? I’m guessing it’s not “Backward Looking People” or “Building and Land use Permit.”

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Son, that is Tee Ball. Im a Major Leaguer. Not an All Star though, see BNA and Alex and those other "I only drink bourbon and never on the rocks" people.

Last edited:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
A little disappointed Emory isn't the starter. I hope he is ready, because I think we need him at some point this year. Probably not in this game though.

Were you thinking that was a possibility. Trask is probably the best returning starter at QB in the league. Jones will play and it’s his team completely next year assuming he beats out AR. But there’s no way you could bench KT after his performance last year.

Personally, I’m thrilled that for the first time since my 6th grade child was less than a year old, I’m actually confident who we’re rolling out to start the year.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Were you thinking that was a possibility. Trask is probably the best returning starter at QB in the league. Jones will play and it’s his team completely next year assuming he beats out AR. But there’s no way you could bench KT after his performance last year.

Personally, I’m thrilled that for the first time since my 6th grade child was less than a year old, I’m actually confident who we’re rolling out to start the year.

That is oddly descriptive...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator