• Most D's were terrible for opening week
  • Our O was awesome
  • Again against a D worse than ours
  • Kiffen has a good O
  • Chump should not have as good of an O
  • We have a Kicker
  • We have a Punter
  • Flags were not near as bad as years past
  • For having little practice...They did not look gassed.
The Unity Kneel almost had me change the channel....Where was this support when Timmy was kneeling?

I kneel for one man.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I'm not sure that counts as a bottle.

maybe that's a "we have been fooled by a big win over ole Miss before" sized bottle.

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
A little scary what Kiff said about how his "O" did better against out "D" than it did against his practice team "D"
Are we that bad on "D"?

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Spurrier giving Mullen his bottle of wine for breaking one of his records.
Small hands.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Spurrier giving Mullen his bottle of wine for breaking one of his records.
That’s awesome. A tiny bottle of sh*tty wine for a sh*tty little accomplishment. Only SOS would think of that! :lol:
I like his face mask, too!

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017
I just re-watched the game. I'm sad because I don't see how we win a championship with this defense.

Did better than LSU's 2019 defense and this offense has a better OC, more experience, etc., but that LSU team ended like 4-8 right? Calm down, let's see it out.

A little scary what Kiff said about how his "O" did better against out "D" than it did against his practice team "D"
Are we that bad on "D"?

Kiffin also said Meyer committed a recruiting violation with Richardson, which is false along with a lot of other things, so...

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I just re-watched the game. I'm sad because I don't see how we win a championship with this defense.
At some point, Mullinz walks over there and fires English on the spot and gives Robinson notice.

Hopefully we see Jaydon Hill or Elam at star and Davis and Stewart at safety soon, or some similiar changes.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Did anyone else notice Kiffy was wearing a scarf/mask with LSU colors? He only wore it the first half as he had a different one after halftime. Can you imagine the beat down we'd give CDM if he wore a scarf that was garnet and gold or red and black? It seemed odd to me and I have to think there is a back story there.
Turns out it was a tribute to Kobe Bryant.

Ei2i_nOX0AMl8My

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Did better than LSU's 2019 defense and this offense has a better OC, more experience, etc., but that LSU team ended like 4-8 right? Calm down, let's see it out.

Kiffin also said Meyer committed a recruiting violation with Richardson, which is false along with a lot of other things, so...

Thought I think Kiffin is a douche-canoe... saying Brian Johnson or Dan Mullen is a better OC right now... LSU's Brady from the Sean Payton tree who worked with NFL talent, then had 11 guys on NFL rosters starting last year is a much better situation than we are currently in. That's not to say that his offense might be special, we are off to a good start. But that comment is very orange and blue glasses on it.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Don't know if this has been posted yet, but it's a simulation of our game with Ole Miss that was done two months ago. The final score was pretty close, 50-29. :scratchchin:
Oh, and Rick Wells caught a TD - he has 4 catches for 57 yards, still in the 1st Qtr. :lol:
X-Hendo's getting alot of 1st Qtr PT as well.
Trask has over 400 yds passing with 4 minutes left in the 3rd Qtr. Gonna break 500 I think.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.