***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Ole Miss***

Saulgoodman

Sep 26, 2019
Well I must say that I slept like a baby after seeing the criminoles lose their 4th straight season opener. Reading through the comments on this game kind of surprised me. Maybe I'm overly cautious but I think that is fair when we are dealing with the year 2020. This game gives me vibes of the 2012 contest with A&M. We are going to their place, with a new coach that is known for his offensive expertise, and a possible QB (Plumlee) who is dagerous with his legs. However, from all the reports that are coming out, it seems all signs are pointing towards Corral being the starter.

Say what you will about Kiffin but he has a proven track record of getting decent production out of average QBs. I like our chances better with Corral at QB simply because it will be his first game under a new offense with limited practices and although he can run, it’s nothing like Plumlee who could turn this into a backyard football game in an instant. I believe we have the advantage across the board but this one might be tight until the beginning of the 4th quarter. In the end our consistency on the coaching staff, overall talent/depth level compared to Ole Miss, and returning experience will be too much.

no1g8r

Bringing Reason to the dumb masses
Lifetime Member
Oct 23, 2017
That was a picture from his FAU days. See, he looks much better now :lol:

46c063e3-1b0a-41a6-a808-30ee1e3578d2-020520_NSD_Press_Conference_0044.JPG

I think Lane is getting ready for his next career as an actor, playing the title role in, “What in hell happened to Randy Quaid?”

798-th1.jpg

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yep. You just know he's sitting around with his WS buddies right now having a good laugh, drinking cheap beer, and of course watching the NHL playoffs. Disgusting.
wait but @GatorJ watches NHL....

the pieces are coming together

5e4470297ae02.image.jpg

Or maybe its......

bad_boys_1.ashx

:ScratchesHead:

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Look at “Baby” Hendo next to his brother...he’s like two CJs...Dude looks like an SEC WR

TaterGator

Mmmm Taters
Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2014
They love Hugh at Liberty. Such a good Christian man at a good Christian University.

As a Liberty alum I am flabbergasted at the decision to bring him on. Hard to blame people for seeing this as hypocritical. I suppose the only way to see it otherwise is to believe he openly repented before them and they showed him forgiveness. Even so, restoring to such a high level of influence so quickly shows a lack of wisdom to me. Bad look to me, and others it would seem. Still don't believe it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator