Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs. Samford***

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Wonder how attendance was today? I don;t mean the announced number, I mean a true edumuhcated guess as to actual peoples?

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
Well, the Gators became became the first SEC team to allow a team of Samford's classification to score that many points in a football game. Gee thanks Dan, I guess you have another record.

Brooks

Jul 1, 2021
Wonder how attendance was today? I don;t mean the announced number, I mean a true edumuhcated guess as to actual peoples?
Screenshot_20211113-162002~2.png
They claim it was 70k. Look like 70k to you? Looks like maybe 15k. I live in Gainesville. It was raining today early. I think it kept people away. The stands looked like an orange and blue game

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014

They claim it was 70k. Look like 70k to you? Looks like maybe 15k. I live in Gainesville. It was raining today early. I think it kept people away. The stands looked like an orange and blue game

Probably right. Doubt it has anything to do with the piece of shyt product that gets put on the field week in/week out.

Brooks

Jul 1, 2021
Probably right. Doubt it has anything to do with the piece of shyt product that gets put on the field week in/week out.
I thought about editing my comment to add that after I realized that's the main thing keeping people away. But i knew one of you guys would put that in for me.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
If you want to argue about Birmingham, go to the Lounge and spare the rest of us. No one cares. Next person to mention that town gets 3 days off.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

There were way more people than I expected honestly. I’d say 70 all said and done is probably not far off. Went from terrible weather to perfect weather by kickoff. I was in no rush, enjoyed my morning and went in at half. Probably similar story with others.

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Sorry to disappoint you but most of the homes are 5 miles away, old, well kept, Southern Mansions. And I don't use the term mansions lightly. Downtown at night is not a place I'd want to be. That's not what Birmingham is all about. And not what I'm referring to. The only problem Birmingham has is that it's been discovered. It's in danger of becoming another HotLanta. That's not the only problem. They're all Bammmma fans. Tuscaloosa is not that far away. When I'm on a plane there, I wear Orange and Blue just to piss the passengers off. And I make sure to have a prominent Gator Logo so they don't mistake me for an Auburn Junky.

Edit: Just checked Google Maps. Two miles from downtown.

In the ghetto in Birmingham, Just Average: Cue Elvis

upload_2021-11-13_20-10-9.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator