***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs South Carolina***

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Great comeback but how did they get down 17 points to the Chump.

A win is a win and I'll take it.

We must beat FSU this year.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Rex, if we win the next two, this year exceeded all my expectations and gives me hope. If he could get this much out of the clstrfck Macleshark left imagine what he will do after he has another year with them and some talent that fits his style better.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Lots of really stupid comments in this thread. Amazing how they sort of just withered away as the game drew to a close.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Rex, if we win the next two, this year exceeded all my expectations and gives me hope. If he could get this much out of the clstrfck Macleshark left imagine what he will do after he has another year with them and some talent that fits his style better.

Mullen has done an decent job. How low were your expectations?

I said 8-4...right now he has to go 9-3. I think that is ok with this schedule. Can't go 0-2 vs UGA and FSU. That game is our Super Bowl. I'm gonna keep banging this drum...lose that game and the season is a failure. Gotta beat fsucks!

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
Do you really think Franks made that big of a difference running the ball? It seems to me that our RB's could have gained those yards if given the carries.
I think his enthusiasm and fierceness finishing those runs inspired his running backs and confused the Gamey defense..

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Mullin has ended every one of the last 8 seasons on a losing skid. People often cite that one year when they were laughingly rated #1 for a week before going on a three game losing streak as evidence of his coaching prowess. That was his sole winning SEC season.

He ends on losing streaks. I dont expect this year to be any different. Chimp.and Mullinz will both try to runnthe clock out as quickly as possibly so at least we wont have to watch too much of this coming crapfest.

Finishing 4-4 really blows any chance to pull out this turd of a recruiting class too.

So far, he appears to be what his resume said he was, a mediocre coach and below average recruiter.

:snicker:

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
That was stressfull as hell, so happy to pull out a win vs chimp. Let’s crush Idaho, and get a good plan for the Clowns. Let’s win out and save this recruiting class. Go Gators.

Stressful? It got so bad I was starting to bond with Traz. Had to go take a shower.

I still hate Grantham though.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
giphy.gif

That's the second game we've been 2+ scores behind and came back to win (without cheap turn overs).

That's different.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
For all those people that said we needed to give Chimp more time, this game just cemented the fact that Will Muschamp has not improved one bit as a head coach since he was here. He is still a colossal dumb ass, I’m just glad he’s someone else’s dumb ass now.

I noted how their offense puckered up and shut down in the second half, inviting us into Muschamp’s patented phone booth fight in the box and giving us a chance to overcome a 17-point lead. Bentley was having a great game until they decided to stop passing.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Mullen has done an decent job. How low were your expectations?

I said 8-4...right now he has to go 9-3. I think that is ok with this schedule. Can't go 0-2 vs UGA and FSU. That game is our Super Bowl. I'm gonna keep banging this drum...lose that game and the season is a failure. Gotta beat fsucks!
I had 8-4 as well. Said 9-3 would be a very good season and I’ll stick to that. That said, losing to FSU would be a failure, in my opinion. Just a disappointing end to an otherwise pretty good season. Very disappointing.

leogator

May 5, 2018
I am so happy we're going to a bowl. No, not about the bowl itself. I am excited because we get extra practices so that Dan Mullen can finish installing his playbook. I am also excited to see players that have not played much get their chance. It was so disappointing not to go to a bowl, any bowl last year. It is critical in a transition year.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
That's the second game we've been 2+ scores behind and came back to win (without cheap turn overs).

That's different.
Id prefer we not get down three scores to shytty teams.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.