***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs South Carolina***

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You make a great point. We go into these and most games, largely expecting the win them. Honestly haven’t had that in almost a decade.
yeah I'm not panicked and expecting the 4th quarter implosion.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER Lower Expectations.
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
For those of you that don't enjoy Gator victories and would rather argue incessantly can you enjoy the fact that both FSU and Miami lost?
Our mild victory is slightly less disappointing knowing that. But now our first win against Miami is less special. Coach Sucks. Time for someone else. Clearly, this guy can't get it done. No croots want to come to UF.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Cockytalk has melted down. Cant wait to read tomorrow.

I am guessing they will be complaining about the missed calls by the officials and how that cost them the game. Well the calls were missed but that is not what cost them this game.

I am more interested in what they say about how Scrat let a pass play be called on 1st and goal after they had run the ball resistance free to get to 1st and goal. Probably not much b/c this is America and no one is accountable. It is always someone else's fault (i.e. the officials)

Gator97

Lifetime Member
Nov 17, 2017
Not sure why they will meltdown. They clearly won the TOP battle against a top 10 team, so they know they are making progress.
Their coach surely reminds them often.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I am guessing they will be complaining about the missed calls by the officials and how that cost them the game. Well the calls were missed but that is not what cost them this game.

I am more interested in what they say about how Scrat let a pass play be called on 1st and goal after they had run the ball resistance free to get to 1st and goal. Probably not much b/c this is America and no one is accountable. It is always someone else's fault (i.e. the officials)

I’m sure they don’t want to hear about the countless uncalled face mask penalties they got away with or obscene number of uncalled holding penalties their o-line were guilty of that allowed many of their productive plays.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
I’m sure they don’t want to hear about the countless uncalled face mask penalties they got away with or obscene number of uncalled holding penalties their o-line were guilty of that allowed many of their productive plays.
You forgot to mention how often our WRs were mugged.

UFHealthGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 12, 2017

Wait what? Trask said they practice with wet balls for rainy conditions?! I was assured we should forfeit because we don't know what rain looks like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.