***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs South Carolina***

gatorfan81

Founding Member
Done
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
I'm glad the depth chart is empty no one on defense deserves their place and Mullen is showing that. He knows to win a championship defense is important

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
They hung with Tn. pretty good and rate their Defense on par with ours but our Offense is light years ahead of them.
A 20 point spread is probably about right.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
That was the LSU model last season and they looked well rested for the SEC championship and playoffs

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Haven’t we struggled the last 2 years early against the fighting Chumps, only to pull away late? Grantham will keep Gator fans nervous again with his Swiss cheese defense. I say Gators by 10.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
They hung with Tn. pretty good and rate their Defense on par with ours but our Offense is light years ahead of them.
A 20 point spread is probably about right.
their defense is far better than ours unfortunately. and 10 times better than Ole Miss.

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
And they get one more year of JG now! :lmao2:
JO4GWW.gif

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017

WTF are on the seats? Are those the social distancing spacers, because they are not random enough to just be seatbacks.

Also, those two people sitting at the 10 yard line probably didn't need to get there as early. Traffic shouldn't be as bad this year.

EDIT - I clicked the link under that photo. Apparently if you triple your ticket prices, force wearing a mask oudoors, and limit attendance this much, selling out even 17,000 seats is a problem. Mullen ended his press conference with a buy tickets/come to the game advertisement and now Scott S is pimping the same. Pretty poorly played by the UAA overall in their messaging on this topic.

Last edited:

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Forget the score, just tackle and DBs hold your position.

I'd love to throttle Chump but this MUST be a tackling tutorial.

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
just tackle and DBs hold your position.

Part of the problem was our DB's, safeties in particular, Stiner most specifically, far too often held their/his position far too long. He was relatively immobile both pre-throw and post and that was the problem.

While he has not been good for 3 years, as I get further from the game, I wonder if this is a situation of him playing hurt, or sick. He moved around like a kid with the flu and worse than he even has before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator