***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs South Carolina***

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Interesting to think about.

If I'm Mullen I'm not happy giving up 24 to the cocks.

But on the other hand Muschamp can't be happy scoring 24 points. All those points....

But Muschamp did win TOP!

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
that wins the gatorinternet today.........impressive

This year when I see Toney get rammed backward because of his Houdini cuts, I have faith that that was his only reasonable course.
More than any Gator ball carrier, Toney dispises to be tackled - watch him at those moments. He seems more "sturdy" now.
UF's defense is putrid. I have never seen a winning Gator team have this overall failure of a defense. Under the current DC it is so unfixable, no sense talking about any of it.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
He must getting extreme shyt.

He is very defensive about Third and Grantham. You can claim Dr Pressure is good if you want but his third down statistics, over a decade, speak for themselves.

After yesterday, I'm wondering what those 4th down statistics are

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Watched the Duncechump show here this morning, whining about PI calls and bring "picked at the goal line two years in a row."

That, along with the same old coach speak, brought back nightmares.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Watched the Duncechump show here this morning, whining about PI calls and bring "picked at the goal line two years in a row."

That, along with the same old coach speak, brought back nightmares.

It was a pick and last year was a pick. but guess what, it is out of your control so you can't dwell on it. SSDD.

However I hope you sent a special thanx to him for running out the clock. We here at UF are the only fans that truly wish and need the opponent to have the ball to run the clock out b/c we are not capable of doing it with a lead and the opponent has practically quit.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member

To enjoy their suffering. Did you know the Gators play in Ben Griffin Hill Stadium? Apparently drunk Todd Ellis does.

They filmed it in the south end zone yesterday after the stadium cleared. Are you telling me their team has to wait on the Dunce to tape his show before heading for the airport? Poor young men.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
This year when I see Toney get rammed backward because of his Houdini cuts, I have faith that that was his only reasonable course.
More than any Gator ball carrier, Toney dispises to be tackled - watch him at those moments. He seems more "sturdy" now.
UF's defense is putrid. I have never seen a winning Gator team have this overall failure of a defense. Under the current DC it is so unfixable, no sense talking about any of it.
I read the paper after the game. Apparently we had more players out for the 2nd game and a big boy on the D line than the first game. Have faith my famous wordsmith friend.........

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I read the paper after the game. Apparently we had more players out for the 2nd game and a big boy on the D line than the first game. Have faith my famous wordsmith friend.........
Letting Dooley do the thinking for you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator