Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs. South Carolina***

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Whey you see an opposing receiver and absolutely nothing else but green grass on the TV screen, something is just a little bit wrong with the defense.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
You must be a liberal. The team has quit on his ass. It’s obvious. The only way he gets canned is if we keep losing. So let’s keep it up
A liberal?????

I'm a gun-carrying, God-fearing, red-blooded American. You are very incorrect, sir. I just cannot and will not root against the Gators. Mullen will be fired... it's coming one way or another. But openly rooting against the team I love??? That is not in my DNA

danicus007

Nov 20, 2017
This team is seriously worse than a Muschamp team right now. Just awful. Why does every **** team look all world against UF!? The only SEC wins we have ALL season are courtesy of the state of Tennessee. New Gator motto: “At least we are better than Tennessee!”

JCTow

Nov 16, 2017
I know that's sarcasm but I appreciate the sentiment anyway
No all the posts are sarcastic. I don’t mean anything literally. **** I don’t know you. But I do know you’re a Biden loving poonany that wants Mullen to get another year

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
No all the posts are sarcastic. I don’t mean anything literally. **** I don’t know you. But I do know you’re a Biden loving poonany that wants Mullen to get another year
Dude... lay off the Screw ball whiskey.
I said gun-carrying, God-loving, red-blooded American. Does that sound like a biden lover to you??? And no, I don't want Mullen to get another year. And I damn sure don't want Grantham to even make it back to campus.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The hallmark of a Mullen team is playing down to the competition. We took Bama to the edge. We’re getting whipped by a crappy South Carolina team.

We aren’t just mediocre. We’re an underachieving mediocre.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator