***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Tennessee***

How many yards will Trask pass for against UT?

• 199 or less

Votes: 7 5.5%
  • 200 to 250

Votes: 56 44.1%
  • 251 to 299

Votes: 42 33.1%
  • 300 to 399

Votes: 21 16.5%
  • 400+

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters

Loogis

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
This is exactly why even here in 2019 you still get gifs like the one below. These people can't be more than mid 20's, meaning they likely can't remember a single year their vols weren't doing exactly whatever it is they're doing here. But every offseason, and then every week of the actual season, they convince themselves that they're going to win these games, and are absolutely shocked when it doesn't happen. At least the two fatties from the 2001 SECCG had reason to believe. These people are just masochists.

SpitefulCostlyArrowana-size_restricted.gif

Does that guy in the jersey have Tourette’s?

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
Nah, this board is pretty level-headed. I'm pretty sure there will be very few disagreements as we rally behind one guy. Furthermore I think we will have pretty realistic expectations, so I doubt anybody will get too excited if we're successful or get too down if we don't play well.
There's wiggle room for a multitude of opinions.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
I’ll be attending my first live game since Butters led us to the historic win over East Carolina. (I had season tickets 1990-2013 & gave them up due to a move & job change.)

One thing about this board - we don’t get many opponent posters, which means little smack gets thrown around.

Tennessee state motto: “Leave your sister alone!”
What has 200,000 legs and 50,000 teeth? A Tennessee home game.
Big Orange? You don’t even know what orange IS.
0-3 to Vandy?

Please add...

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
I’ll be attending my first live game since Butters led us to the historic win over East Carolina. (I had season tickets 1990-2013 & gave them up due to a move & job change.)

One thing about this board - we don’t get many opponent posters, which means little smack gets thrown around.

Tennessee state motto: “Leave your sister alone!”
What has 200,000 legs and 50,000 teeth? A Tennessee home game.
Big Orange? You don’t even know what orange IS.
0-3 to Vandy?

Please add...
Tennessee family reunions AKA Speed Dating.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
I think Trask plays the most and plays a real good game. I think EJ has plays some and plays well but not quite as good overall. But I do think EJ is going to have a couple really dynamic plays....maybe break a long run or 2 or hit a long pass off a scramble....enough so this board splinters into 2 camps and we end up with a full blown QB controversy.

We will kick the living shyt out of the Vols so this might be all we can really argue about for the week.

I also think we have a RB or 2 breakout this week so I guess that could also be fodder for the week. Davis will break one and Perine and Pierce will run hard. Minimum 200 yards on the ground.

40-13 Gators.
From your keyboard to God's ears. Go Gators!

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Agreed. Zuniga being back would help considerably. But also don't forget we're in bizzarro world where we'd prefer them not get into a 3rd and long. So maybe we cab pressure him, but let him pick up 2-3 yards before really hitting him, setting up a nice 3rd and manageable. At worst, we may have to just jump offsides a few time to at least get it to single-digits-to-go again.:lol:
i sure hope so, god knows its the only way we can get off field on 3rd down :facepalm:

BadowGator

The Chuckler
Sep 16, 2016
Sorry if this had been stated. Haven’t had time to read through. Defense #1 injury status? Does he plan to play? Hearing Zuniga probably out. Is Greenard 100%? Oh and Stewart.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
One of Tennessee’s more experienced linebackers in junior Will Ignont isn’t expected to play against the Gators Saturday. Ignont is expected to play in Tennessee’s next game against Georgia on October 5.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator