***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Texas A&M***

What will be the result of the Texas A&M game?

• Gators win by 1 to 9

Votes: 43 36.1%
  • Gators win by 10+

Votes: 58 48.7%
  • A&M wins by 1 to 9

Votes: 14 11.8%
  • A&M wins by 10+

Votes: 4 3.4%

• Total voters

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Official game thread titles only have 3 asterisks at the beginning and end, not 4. There’s also isn’t a space between said asterisks and the words. Finally there also isn’t any spaces between A&M. Good grief. @BMF can you help here?

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Official game thread titles only have 3 asterisks at the beginning and end, not 4. There’s also isn’t a space between said asterisks and the words. Finally there also isn’t any spaces between A&M. Good grief. @BMF can you help here?

F*ing amateurs!!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
How about remembering to put GATORS first!!!!!!!!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
@Swamped Gator , it literally is the same as last weeks. Lol
Literally the same? It's not even close. I'm obviously going to fix it, but quit starting threads. Any threads. Anywhere.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Im also quite sad to see our standards continuing to fall. First, the lame ass "look alike threads" common with the most lame boards on the internet and always involving the Swedish chef and about a dozen other the same pictures every week. How could I forget predator and jar jar?

Second, our game day threads dont include appropriate slurs for the other teams: Gamecucks, Texas Jr, Asssniffers, Corndwags etc.

Frankly, I'd kick some of you out of my sports bar for failure to maintain standards.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Im also quite sad to see our standards continuing to fall. First, the lame ass "look alike threads" common with the most lame boards on the internet and always involving the Swedish chef and about a dozen other the same pictures every week. How could I forget predator and jar jar?

Second, our game day threads dont include appropriate slurs for the other teams: Gamecucks, Texas Jr, Asssniffers, Corndwags etc.

Frankly, I'd kick some of you out of my sports bar for failure to maintain standards.

Ox hasn’t been the same since he bought that Audi.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Ox hasn’t been the same since he bought that Audi.
You'd think it would toughen him up, masterrace genes and all. What's more manly than a damn German, right? Well, other than a Viking. Versus beta cuck roots of a Miata. Sadly, he seems to have gone the other way.

Perhaps it is the fact that is red and black.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
That would be 11am kick local time. Could not even beat out Bammer-Kiffy for the night slot but I guess BSPN found that more intriguing. Anyway, the good thing is that only 20K or so will be able to attend the game vs. the 110K or whatever had it been sell out.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
That would be 11am kick local time. Could not even beat out Bammer-Kiffy for the night slot but I guess BSPN found that more intriguing. Anyway, the good thing is that only 20K or so will be able to attend the game vs. the 110K or whatever had it been sell out.
11:00a local time kickoffs have always given us fits. I’m worried here.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Tv schedules are made before the season usually.

it's our just reward for being a kentucky/vandy/mizzu level program for a decade.

As long as I’m not attending in the Sep heat, trying to force feed myself bourbon at 10am, I actually don’t mind the 12 kickoffs. Not ideal, but once it was over I had time to take my kids and their friends to the park and relax and eat before the prime time games. I know it’s a bit of a slap in the face, but in the current setup it’s not terrible to just get the game over with by 3.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
As long as I’m not attending in the Sep heat, trying to force feed myself bourbon at 10am, I actually don’t mind the 12 kickoffs. Not ideal, but once it was over I had time to take my kids and their friends to the park and relax and eat before the prime time games. I know it’s a bit of a slap in the face, but in the current setup it’s not terrible to just get the game over with by 3.
It’s actually my fault. Next Saturday is Mrs G’s and my anniversary and I didn’t want the game to interfere with our dinner plans, so I asked the league for a noon kickoff and they happily obliged.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I know it’s a bit of a slap in the face, but in the current setup it’s not terrible to just get the game over with by 3.
it does seem particularly hard on the announcers. they're at least going to have a dry cleaning bill if not destroyed suits. that armpit sweat stain is hard to deal with.

I do commend Foley Jr. for turning off the air conditioning in the boxes and saving money wherever he can. That's our boy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb