***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Texas A&M***

What will be the result of the Texas A&M game?

• Gators win by 1 to 9

Votes: 43 36.1%
  • Gators win by 10+

Votes: 58 48.7%
  • A&M wins by 1 to 9

Votes: 14 11.8%
  • A&M wins by 10+

Votes: 4 3.4%

• Total voters

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
We lost one game in 09’ and Bama was tough as hell

A capable offense beats them as well. As much blame as Dunlap gets, the defense was also reeling from our offense being a shell of what they’d faced a year prior, with exactly one less WR(Murphy). Dropped passes, uninspired running, all of which impacted Tebow’s play. That Tide team was great, but had nearly been beaten by the vols earlier. Of course, we’d been played to the wire by the ut, MsSt, Lsu, Ark and to a degree Usce all because we had an abysmal offense.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
A capable offense beats them as well. As much blame as Dunlap gets, the defense was also reeling from our offense being a shell of what they’d faced a year prior, with exactly one less WR(Murphy). Dropped passes, uninspired running, all of which impacted Tebow’s play. That Tide team was great, but had nearly been beaten by the vols earlier. Of course, we’d been played to the wire by the ut, MsSt, Lsu, Ark and to a degree Usce all because we had an abysmal offense.
There was one more thing missing from ‘the 08 offense, but I’m sure many here would disagree about the impact.

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
There was one more thing missing from ‘the 08 offense, but I’m sure many here would disagree about the impact.

I liked this because I presumed it was for SoFla forgetting Percy was gone too in 2009. But, now I think you meant Mullen. Percy mattered more.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I liked this because I presumed it was for SoFla forgetting Percy was gone too in 2009. But, now I think you meant Mullen. Percy mattered more.

May have been a little confusing in how I worded it, but I was specifically talking about the Alabama games of each season. Neither time did we have PH, which was my original point. Murphy was the only offensive player of note that we lost.

Well, and Kestahn Moore. Maybe that was the difference.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Percy was out of the Bama game in 08 too... so he is a non-factor in the comparison.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@GatorsUnis: UPDATE: The #Gators are switching it up to ⚪⚪ against Texas A&M #GoGators #JUMPMAN

Renard904

Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
I know you are, but what am I? Didn't realize they allowed 8-year olds to post here.
Seriously though, the Gators had better keep the pressure on Mond.
At first I thought you were kidding, but since you said it twice I’m talking it at face value.

Dude, Mond is not a good QB. Not saying he won’t play well, but give me a break with the Kellen Mond hysteria.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Line moved a couple points in the last two hours...Vegas know something we don’t?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
It’s now at -5...we missing a couple guys or?
More people have seen Choking Dwag gamefilm. It is honestly hard to come up with a unit of the defense that is working correctly.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
More people have seen Choking Dwag gamefilm. It is honestly hard to come up with a unit of the defense that is working correctly.

They literally have two good offensive weapons...and Kellen mond

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.