***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Texas A&M***

What will be the result of the Texas A&M game?

• Gators win by 1 to 9

Votes: 43 36.1%
  • Gators win by 10+

Votes: 58 48.7%
  • A&M wins by 1 to 9

Votes: 14 11.8%
  • A&M wins by 10+

Votes: 4 3.4%

• Total voters

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
At least they let humpers are
Off
To
A great
Start . Never seen anything like that

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Our fearless leader called me out. I'm not going to call him out. I expected a fricking win. Not a comfortable win but a win. My couch is looking poorly. Wonder how they neighbors will feel if I burn it on the street.

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
Most games come down to a handful
Of plays . Any coach relying on Marco Wilson and Jeremiah Moon in crunch time is going to lose games . Brad strewart and Cox are really the only play makes on this defense . It wouldn’t surprise me to see Pitts opt out the rest of the way . If I were related
To him is certainly be telling him that right now
Shawn Davis can make plays if the secondary ever knows what the hell they are doing.

YLGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 14, 2016
Maybe so but who is the HEAD COACH, makes the hiring decisions on the staff, and is in charge of the entire program? COUSIN EDDIE.
I’m with you all the way on Danny boy. My point is this game is not on the Davis fumble. It’s all on the D. I do think this is the beginning of the end for Dan.

YLGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 14, 2016
Honestly, with all the penalties on Texas A&M had early on that really gave us a break. This could have been Texas A&M by 10-14 points. And yes the D was horrible, but the Aggies outscored us 24-17 in the second half. So the O did not do well enough to win the game in the second half either. I was really hoping for Copeland to show up. That receiving corps besides Toney and Pitts vanished. And I would even say that Pitts vanished in the second half too. WTF!
Seriously? O scored 38 points on the road and you’re bitching about that?

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I’m with you all the way on Danny boy. My point is this game is not on the Davis fumble. It’s all on the D. I do think this is the beginning of the end for Dan.

Yep Mullen being forced to play Trask over Franks will probably keep the season from being too bad. Could even upset GA and win the East if we happen to get the ball last.

GoGators2777

Oct 3, 2020
Also in the SEC you are going to lose a few games if you are this reliant on the passing game and don't have the ability to just line up and run the ball down the middle of a defense some. Bama and LSU in recent years could run when they needed to.
They had no problem running the ball, they just stopped doing it.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Our fearless leader called me out. I'm not going to call him out. I expected a fricking win. Not a comfortable win but a win. My couch is looking poorly. Wonder how they neighbors will feel if I burn it on the street.
He publicly shamed me for saying it was going to be a tight game, and then deleted the posts. smh
Davis did not lose the game for us, but Nayquan Wright is now the #2 RB.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Give it a rest dude. This is all on the D. 12/15 on 3rd down. 543 yards. Blame Danny Boy for having Davis in. But this debacle rests solely on the D.

If you score 5 touch downs and lose, it's definitely the defense's fault. It also falls on the head coach for allowing the hideous roster mismanagement and worthless scheme on that side of the ball, which I know you agree. Mullen needs to grow a pair and get rid of his buddies coaching that side of the ball.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
They had no problem running the ball, they just stopped doing it.

Not imo we just aren't a tough running team and teams like GA and Bama would stuff it with no problem except for some outside stuff. We went from consistently getting 200+ there to being lower average at it in the SEC in 2019 on.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Remember when Grantham lost to Kintucky bc David Reese #33 was out? Good times.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I dont know of anyone here that wanted Grantham to be here. I still dont.
I'd likehim to be hung by a pole outside of Gainesville somewhere. even better, maybe quartered and stuck in all four directions. just to warn dwags to stay out of Gainesville.

G8RATL

Master of My Domain
Aug 14, 2015
I was giving the clown the benefit of the doubt the first two games. First game, missing guys. Second game, very little improvement. This game, IT'S ALL ON GRANTHAM. The nail in the coffin is 3rd down and game, you've had ZERO pressure the entire game, let alone all 3 games, without blitzing. So, with the game on the line, he doesn't blitz and sits in a zone! That's it! This F'er needs to go. Worst defense I ever remember in decades. Even with **** shows with Muschamp and Butters, we would always count on the D. He blew it! Pack up and go!

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Honestly, with all the penalties on Texas A&M had early on that really gave us a break. This could have been Texas A&M by 10-14 points. And yes the D was horrible, but the Aggies outscored us 24-17 in the second half. So the O did not do well enough to win the game in the second half either. I was really hoping for Copeland to show up. That receiving corps besides Toney and Pitts vanished. And I would even say that Pitts vanished in the second half too. WTF!

This might possibly be the worst take I’ve ever seen, Mrs. Grantham.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.