***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Texas A&M***

What will be the result of the Texas A&M game?

• Gators win by 1 to 9

Votes: 43 36.1%
  • Gators win by 10+

Votes: 58 48.7%
  • A&M wins by 1 to 9

Votes: 14 11.8%
  • A&M wins by 10+

Votes: 4 3.4%

• Total voters

Bar None Gator

Dec 3, 2016
Seriously? O scored 38 points on the road and you’re *****ing about that?
It's easy to critique the defense. That holes are obvious. All I am saying is that the Aggies outscored us in the second half. It would have been even in the first half had it not been for the bad clock management they had. I am happy they are putting up high numbers on O. But I think there are some flaws there too. The fumble at the end and the interception that got called back b/c of a penalty were indicative of some shakiness. Don't get me wrong, I am happy to have the offense the way it is after years of ineptitude. Anyway, I guess it is time to start drinking. I was not planning on it, but I guess why the heck not. Might get rid of my stress headache. Keep it positive folks. Better to be a Gator and lost than not a Gator at all. Cheers!

GoGators2777

Oct 3, 2020
Not imo we just aren't a tough running team and teams like GA and Bama would stuff it with no problem except for some outside stuff. We went from consistently getting 200+ there to being lower average at it in the SEC in 2019 on.
They only had 24 carries, 5 of which were by Trask. We out rushed them in the first half and then we went air raid while they pounded the rock. Dan doesn't have the QB to run the option so he ignores it.

GoGators2777

Oct 3, 2020
I was giving the clown the benefit of the doubt the first two games. First game, missing guys. Second game, very little improvement. This game, IT'S ALL ON GRANTHAM. The nail in the coffin is 3rd down and game, you've had ZERO pressure the entire game, let alone all 3 games, without blitzing. So, with the game on the line, he doesn't blitz and sits in a zone! That's it! This F'er needs to go. Worst defense I ever remember in decades. Even with **** shows with Muschamp and Butters, we would always count on the D. He blew it! Pack up and go!
Even when they blitz it hardly ever gets home.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Make no mistake. Dan is okay with being 2-1 in sec play right now. That's a good start, for him.
Yup. He thinks he is doing great.

Will give us a speech about effort or something.

If the 235 pound DEs just give more effort, apparently they wont be pushed around by 320 pound OTs

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Make no mistake. Dan is okay with being 2-1 in sec play right now. That's a good start, for him.

Dan got outcoached by Jimbo "he can't coach unless he has Winston" Fisher. Just like he gets outcoached by Kirby" he can't coach" Smart. It is what it is.

That's what happens when you sign 1 DT over two years and 1 ILB in your first three classes (and have to rely on Butters Specials like Miller & Houston). I guess being a "good coach" takes more than calling a few plays under Urban Meyer.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Dan got outcoached by Jimbo "he can't coach unless he has Winston" Fisher. Just like he gets outcoached by Kirby" he can't coach" Smart. It is what it is.

That's what happens when you sign 1 DT over two years and 1 ILB in your first three classes (and have to rely on Butters Specials like Miller & Houston). I guess being a "good coach" takes more than calling a few plays under Urban Meyer.

Yup. ALL of this.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

I’ll take a “bum” Mullen over anyone else out there right now. You can have that dwag pos Grantham and do with him what you wish, just take him away.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
It's easy to critique the defense. That holes are obvious. All I am saying is that the Aggies outscored us in the second half. It would have been even in the first half had it not been for the bad clock management they had. I am happy they are putting up high numbers on O. But I think there are some flaws there too. The fumble at the end and the interception that got called back b/c of a penalty were indicative of some shakiness. Don't get me wrong, I am happy to have the offense the way it is after years of ineptitude. Anyway, I guess it is time to start drinking. I was not planning on it, but I guess why the heck not. Might get rid of my stress headache. Keep it positive folks. Better to be a Gator and lost than not a Gator at all. Cheers!

Are you sure you haven't been drinking since 7 this morning? Who do you think gave up all of those points in the second half, not to mention over 500 yards and 12 3rd down conversions?

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

No, it’s because I don’t have my head stuck all the way up my colon, unlike you. You’re like the bi-polar red-headed stepchild off her meds when you get like this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.