***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Texas A&M***

What will be the result of the Texas A&M game?

• Gators win by 1 to 9

Votes: 43 36.1%
  • Gators win by 10+

Votes: 58 48.7%
  • A&M wins by 1 to 9

Votes: 14 11.8%
  • A&M wins by 10+

Votes: 4 3.4%

• Total voters

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
Mandatory baby shower for men? Never!Congrats
In advance

Yeah mandatory showers for men don't exist. I was engaged for almost 5 years because my wife wanted a Oct wedding and I refused to get married on a game week. Had to wait til the open week matched up with everything else.

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
I didn’t think there was such a thing either but apparently I was wrong

It’s for a future grandson so it’s worth it
I went to one of those things 25 years ago, at our very Southern Baptist Church. Told my wife if there was ever a mandatory attendance again, I was bringing Tequila shots for all the men attending. The Pastor seconded the recommendation.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
So Ky Mizzu and Vandy finished in the top 10 the last 2 years?
12:00 is 12:00.

They all have the same number of SEC championships as we do in the Lost Decades.

Mizzu has the same number of SECG losses as we do.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Why do ppl bitch about a noon start? Then bitch about uniforms? And the endzones...seem like ppl just like to bitch...12pm is a good thing when ur supposed to beat people that are irrelevant...330 and 730-8 are marquis games...no biggie that’s our LSU and UGA time slot we won’t see a late game until we play UK or UT

dz_23

Rich and Famous
Lifetime Member
Apr 3, 2016
Can't make LSU play at noon instead of 9, even though they got it pushed in by team that got it pushed in by the giraffe and a 20 game conference losing streak.

Crazy how LSU can not play a day game in their stadium, just mind blowing been this way for years now

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
I agree. I hate noon games with a passion when I’m attending in person. Don’t mind at all if I’m watching at home. It makes for a Great day drinking atmosphere.
I agree as long as the Gators win.
God dang. I can't believe another noon game. WTF? 9am out here in enemy territory. Sick of this schyt.
Man up Zambo. Its an easy fix get your ass up down a couple bloody marys, make a couple posts on chatter, a couple more bloody marys and Boom its time to kick some A & M ass.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I agree as long as the Gators win.

Man up Zambo. Its an easy fix get your ass up down a couple bloody marys, make a couple posts on chatter, a couple more bloody marys and Boom its time to kick some A & M ass.
I wake up at 5:30. The problem is I have a weekly golf game at 7am every Saturday, now I'm gonna miss it 3 weeks in a row. I always gotta miss it a couple or 3 times during football season but this is BS.

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
I wake up at 5:30. The problem is I have a weekly golf game at 7am every Saturday, now I'm gonna miss it 3 weeks in a row. I always gotta miss it a couple or 3 times during football season but this is BS.
You could hit putt putt under the lights.
Your right it is getting old but you have your priorities straight, Gators over golf, Go Gators!!!

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Second, our game day threads dont include appropriate slurs for the other teams: Gamecucks, Texas Jr, Asssniffers, Corndwags etc.

Frankly, I'd kick some of you out of my sports bar for failure to maintain standards.

And we have you to thank for creating those standards in the first place. You invented all the ingenious monikers for our own Gator players; "Jeff Dicksell," "Tim Teblow," "Danny Whorefill," "Steve Spermier," and "Jackoff Youngboys," among others.

People picked up on your lead and started coming up with clever names for our opponents. The world has been a better place ever since. Thank you, law.

MatthewM.

Founding Member
Chief Queef
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

does it really matter when you’re a 15 handicap

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
"Jeff Dicksell," "Tim Teblow," "Danny Whorefill," "Steve Spermier," and "Jackoff Youngboys”.
16923950e34d4136823786eeba6f0798.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.