***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Texas A&M***

What will be the result of the Texas A&M game?

• Gators win by 1 to 9

Votes: 43 36.1%
  • Gators win by 10+

Votes: 58 48.7%
  • A&M wins by 1 to 9

Votes: 14 11.8%
  • A&M wins by 10+

Votes: 4 3.4%

• Total voters

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I cannot recall anyone hoping for a Dan Mullen hire.

When he got hired I don’t recall anyone being excited about it.

Now there are 2 camps....one that accepts he is here, understands he will not be leaving any time soon, appreciates he has improved the brand even while realizing we are not Clemson, Alabama or even Georgia yet and does not spend every waking hour bytching about how bad he is.

The other camp spends every waking hour bytching about how bad he is.

Either approach is fine but the bottom line Is he likely has a minimum 2 more years before they would even consider dumping him unless he fvvcks a shark or makes up death threats.
Camp 1 for me.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

My bad dude, I should’ve sent you a Hallmark Card for national Nutcase day. Next year, I promise, I’ll do better!

It’s just we’re all laughing at you. Laughing at your whining from day one, win or lose. Laughing at what a miserable person you obviously are. Laughing at the complete mental case you become and foaming at the mouth arrogant you get when you’re on your period like this. It’s not anything new though, it’s just you. But it’s ok though, every group needs a mascot. You’re our very own Droopy dog, dawg.

b74964f09d1cc22e20ca65e8495acb5d.gif

So, thank you. Thank you for reminding us all that no matter how disappointed we are in the Gators performance or how utterly disgusted we are in that dwagasshole dc we have, at least we aren’t as emotionally disturbed or mentally unbalanced as you. So again I say, thank you.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
We are down on cdm for recruiting, staff hires, and for letting Trask sit on the bench until Franks was injured. However, one of his biggest mistakes may have been dumping Corral. He is already a good quarterback and will be great before he leaves.

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
We are down on cdm for recruiting, staff hires, and for letting Trask sit on the bench until Franks was injured. However, one of his biggest mistakes may have been dumping Corral. He is already a good quarterback and will be great before he leaves.

The surprising thing about Corral is how mobile he is. I never heard he could run. I always heard that was why Mullen moved away from him.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The surprising thing about Corral is how mobile he is. I never heard he could run. I always heard that was why Mullen moved away from him.
Being able to scramble does not an option Qb make.

Im surprised he didnt end up at Houston with Holgerson, who seems to like people with the "Grier " problem.

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017

I can't believe this is on Gray for a few reasons. He has taught corners his entire career. It would make no sense that he can't even line them up or that Grantham is leaving it to him in such crucial spots. As to down & distance, I've had 1st and 2d graders yelling that to each other and all of our players have probably heard that for 10 plus years as well. It must be scheme/DC decision.

The other options would be as absurd as someone suggesting we played poorly because we had the wrong play wristbands on during our biggest game of the season.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He ran a nice option against Bama. Force the DE to commit....
Not run a nice option one play, ole pal.

Dorky Dan wants to run 40 options a game and 10 QB draws or powers.

The option QB on Ole Miss played last year and now Joey Freshwater has him playing slot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.