Founding Member
It's a dictatorship sir :lol:
Billy Bob Thornton Edgar GIF

Someone say tater?

PhD Gator

UF Ph.D. 2011
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
So, it looks like we are going to try and win this one (as well as South Carolina, Vandy, FSU, and the bowl game). I sure wish we would have taken this approach earlier in the season. Does anybody else feel like this is a weird quote?

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
So, it looks like we are going to try and win this one (as well as South Carolina, Vandy, FSU, and the bowl game). I sure wish we would have taken this approach earlier in the season. Does anybody else feel like this is a weird quote?

I’m sure it was a little more extensive than just that. Something along the lines of forgetting the past 8, and focusing on going forward. But yeah, that quote sounds funny.

PhD Gator

UF Ph.D. 2011
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I’m sure it was a little more extensive than just that. Something along the lines of forgetting the past 8, and focusing on going forward. But yeah, that quote sounds funny.
Yeah, obviously there is a lot more behind the quote, which is why my post was a bit tongue-in-cheek. But, without the context behind it, the quote comes across as weird.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, obviously there is a lot more behind the quote, which is why my post was a bit tongue-in-cheek. But, without the context behind it, the quote comes across as weird.
They aren't called the Orlando Slantinel for nothing

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I knew you wouldn't be able to help yourself with this kind of response.

I think you add value to the board because of your x's and o's football knowledge, but you aren't going to find many on here that see you as something other than an insufferable, arrogant, self-centered, know-it-all douche, that's all I'm saying. We find your analysis occasionally useful, but none of us would want to have a drink with you. I picture you as that guy that says after rambling for 20 minutes, "But enough about me talking about myself - YOU talk about me for a while!"

Keep doing your thing, just leave me out of it. In return, I'll continue to show heroic restraint and leave you alone as well.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member

I think Princelys last name is weird.

:scratchhead:

NTTAWWT

Last edited:

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

I think you add value to the board because of your x's and o's football knowledge, but you aren't going to find many on here that see you as something other than an insufferable, arrogant, self-centered, know-it-all douche, that's all I'm saying. We find your analysis occasionally useful, but none of us would want to have a drink with you. I picture you as that guy that says after rambling for 20 minutes, "But enough about me talking about myself - YOU talk about me for a while!"

Keep doing your thing, just leave me out of it. In return, I'll continue to show heroic restraint and leave you alone as well.
Football season be damned, this season has been my favorite Ox and it isn’t even close.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014

1667525058278.png 1667525311497.png

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014

Parks And Recreation Mic Drop GIF by PeacockTV

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb