Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Texas A&M***

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Nice to finally bend Jimbo over and ram it in deep and break it off inside him.

We left 10 points on the field in the second half, we should have hung half a hunny on his no good ass.

We played well in that second half, and I didn't have to call Ox a mother****ing Karl nutswinger in the box to make it happen. :lol:

Bama&GatorFan

Friends in high places
Dec 5, 2015
The Gators clicked as a team sometimes, and that could be a good sign. They missed some pretty good opportunities, too.
Very good to see the Gators put a good whipping on jimbo, but I'm still not sure what to think. I think AR has the potential to be a great quarterback but he needs another year to improve.
I think the Gators are good enough to beat FSU this year. At least I hope so.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
All I'm saying is balance. Don't cry to hang Napier when we play poorly or lose close. And don't crack the champagne over a game like this.

Like they say we're not as good as they say when we're winning or as bad when we're losing.

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Speaking of moving on,....anyone know what the early line is on the USCe game next Saturday?

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
All I'm saying is balance. Don't cry to hang Napier when we play poorly or lose close. And don't crack the champagne over a game like this.

Like they say we're not as good as they say when we're winning or as bad when we're losing.
I don't think anyone is popping the champagne. It's a good confidence builder, and MAYBE the beginning of the cultural change in the right direction CBN is trying to establish. Lots of football and recruiting left to do, so time will tell.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Ive been really frustrated with the anti-AR crowd. He reads the field so much better than anyone gives him credit for and is not some Felipe 2.0. If he’s running more regularly then it makes his reads infinitely easier.
AR was aggressive in the 1st quarter with his running, then after that, he hardly ran. It's very frustrating watching him not take off and run or make the easy throw to the check down receiver who's always wide open. I just hope AR puts it all together against the Noles. He's likely gonna try and go pro after this year. I'll wish him luck when he does.

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
AR was aggressive in the 1st quarter with his running, then after that, he hardly ran. It's very frustrating watching him not take off and run or make the easy throw to the check down receiver who's always wide open. I just hope AR puts it all together against the Noles. He's likely gonna try and go pro after this year. I'll wish him luck when he does.
His QBR was 96.5. Let’s not pretend this wasn’t a great game.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Damn good win by an invested team on both sides of the ball. I really enjoyed it, especially the part where AR shoved his foot up a lot of your @sses. :lol:

Daryl

Lifetime Member
Nov 11, 2017
AR played well overall. Needs to lead receivers better so defenders cant knock passes down but still a solid day

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
A win is a win.

Except, not really.

Reality.

Texas A&M is the worst team in the West.

Look at how many were out with the flu , injury from the worst team in the West.

Screenshot_20221106_055158.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.