Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs UGA***

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
I desperately want to see a new issue of "Whipped Puppy" magazine.

2008.gif

You will, when Bama beats them in the SEC Championship Game.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
I believe Tennessee will win the east. They won't get a chance to lose to bama
They ain't winning dik. There's a saying, "defense wins championships". There's another saying, "the buttchugger's defense sux ballz". They are currently 102 in total defense. That has them flanked by the defensive juggernauts Indiana and BYU. Of course it does put them 6 spots ahead of us and our peers of FIU and UTSA :headslap:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
They ain't winning dik. There's a saying, "defense wins championships". There's another saying, "the buttchugger's defense sux ballz". They are currently 102 in total defense. That has them flanked by the defensive juggernauts Indiana and BYU. Of course it does put them 6 spots ahead of us and our peers of FIU and UTSA :headslap:
Yeah but they're not a good match up uga. Believe it or not uga has the least amount of sacks in the SEC. Hookers gonna have all day back there.I do believe bama gets revenge in Atlanta though

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
They play @ UGAly and they're defensively setup to be more of a challenge than any defense toothless has faced. Toothless has given up 162 point this year. 33 to UF @ HOME!! UGAly has only given up 64. If I had to pick a favorite UGAly beats them. It remains to be seen who they'll face in SECCG, but Bama is back in the driver's seat after Ole Piss choking, but again they have no defense either. I feel like the SEC has become the Big 12 defensively.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Well the bye week is over. And I am glad it was Open Date we were facing and it was a tough one. Spent it all dealing with the stomach bug. Haven't puked that bad since an all night party with Yeager. Kinda sums up the season thus far. Getting over a bad sickness (Mullentham) and keep going.

As far as UGAly, someone que up the FK UGAly thread. That should be a standard each year.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Well the bye week is over. And I am glad it was Open Date we were facing and it was a tough one. Spent it all dealing with the stomach bug. Haven't puked that bad since an all night party with Yeager. Kinda sums up the season thus far. Getting over a bad sickness (Mullentham) and keep going.

As far as UGAly, someone que up the FK UGAly thread. That should be a standard each year.
Spent the weekend with the same thing. Good times.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
They play @ UGAly and they're defensively setup to be more of a challenge than any defense toothless has faced. Toothless has given up 162 point this year. 33 to UF @ HOME!! UGAly has only given up 64. If I had to pick a favorite UGAly beats them. It remains to be seen who they'll face in SECCG, but Bama is back in the driver's seat after Ole Piss choking, but again they have no defense either. I feel like the SEC has become the Big 12 defensively.

Actually Lsu controls their destiny to get to Atlanta as well, and they look a lot better than they did at the beginning of the year. They both get this week off and play in 2 weeks. Also play in Death Valley, I still see Bama winning, but is shaping up to be a pretty good game.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

You partied with Chuck Yeager?

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
If we show up with the correct wristbands, that’ll be a step in the right direction

HumbleGator

Nov 4, 2017
Ugh…please don’t compare CBN to that shark-humper. Napier comes across as an authentic and very likable gentleman, unlike McElwain. As for no penalties and keeping the consecutive game scoring streak alive, I’m with you. However, I’d gladly take a win over the mutts committing 200 yards of penalties and going winless the rest of the year.

Wait…need to throw in a win against fsu too. :heehee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator