Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs UGA***

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Two parts of American culture that are gone for the most part.
- Going to the mall because you wanted to.
- Eating at Morrisons with the family

You left off perusing the back part of Spencer’s for push-the-envelope novelties. It’s no coincidence that as soon as they started closing stores, malls began falling apart. Sure, Morrison’s is great. But if I can’t search through posters of Carmen Electra in that giant, 300lb hanging catalogue in the back of Spencer’s, I’ll just stay home.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
You left off perusing the back part of Spencer’s for push-the-envelope novelties. It’s no coincidence that as soon as they started closing stores, malls began falling apart. Sure, Morrison’s is great. But if I can’t search through posters of Carmen Electra in that giant, 300lb hanging catalogue in the back of Spencer’s, I’ll just stay home.
Learned everything I needed to know about the birds and bees from Spencer's. The #1 spot at the mall. Followed closely by Orange Julius.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
GA showed some vulnerability to A gap pressures in the Missouri game . It’s a game Burney could be used as a rusher since it’s one of the few things he actually does well . We should rush 5 consistently and play tighter coverage . This nonsense conceding simple in breaking routes has to stop . 7th graders could complete those against us . That said I expect Toney to do what he always does . Which is rush 4 with the occasional zone blitz with a backer blitz and end drop near Ventrell and end up having multiple guys cover no one . Afterward Billy says he is proud of the effort and how he needs to improve .

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
GA showed some vulnerability to A gap pressures in the Missouri game . It’s a game Burney could be used as a rusher since it’s one of the few things he actually does well . We should rush 5 consistently and play tighter coverage . This nonsense conceding simple in breaking routes has to stop . 7th graders could complete those against us . That said I expect Toney to do what he always does . Which is rush 4 with the occasional zone blitz with a backer blitz and end drop near Ventrell and end up having multiple guys cover no one . Afterward Billy says he is proud of the effort and how he needs to improve .
I'm a bit surprised at your downbeat take on this upcoming game. I was expecting more optimism.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
If we’re doing an Honorary Mr 2 Bits for this game, my vote is Anthone Lott. He never lost to uga and knew when and how to call timeouts.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Georgia can be beat. The Gators can do it but the defense is going to have to step up.
Any given Saturday.

If Ga has a game like Bammas last one, and we have a game like UToothless ...

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017

So he cares a lot and is working tirelessly to fix the problems. Sounds like he sucks and just can't get it done. Toney has been exposed by the step up in competition. UGAy's TE's about to buttfuch our dreams. We gonna lose by 3 TDs to a bunch of leg-humpers led by a Shart.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
No, 10 TD's. It's going to be a 70-point loss this time.
70 point loss minimum. I hope your Pick 'em spread reflects the true state of the situation. Don't be influenced by those idiots in Vegas. We all now know-- 10 TD loss. It'll be epic. Do you think Napier will fire "One of the best coaches I've ever been on staff with," afterwards? What if the Dwags score 6 straight TDs to start the game like LSU did? Would you fire him then? I think I would.

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018

Are we "getting better and better"?
Is it "correctable?"
Do we "learn more from a loss than from a win"?
Are we "doing what we can do when we can do it so when the games over we will have done all we could do when we could do it"?

Just kidding. No, I don't think Napier is the second coming of Zook. But I think Toney is really overrated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator