• Neither

Votes: 30 32.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I hope Mullen kicked our TEs azzes out there. There’s no excuse for whiffing on blocks on a consistent basis.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Hey! You rock Bart.
original.gif

Or, poor Bart, always chooses 'rock'........................'nothin' beats rock'.
tenor.gif

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
This game be good time to train a return artist : speed first, direction straight ahead.
To see the passing attack of E.J.
To see Perrine shine.
For the O to execute 90 plays.
What else.?
We need need a smooth well executed first half and one series in the 3rd by the starters, then finish the execution with the backups.

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
#41 = Houston
I'm sure it will be dealt with if CDM felt there was any intentional slight on Houston's part. When you get chewed out and you're embarrassed by your silly action(s), you sometimes smile and chuckle off the embarrassment, even though it might seem disrespectful. But hey I'm just a geologist, so I really don't know jack about any of that human nature stuff.
:bart:
I wasn’t at the game so I only saw what the TV showed...twice. First right after the hit DM lit him up and Houston damn sure wasn’t laughing then even though he had a look on his face like he didn’t know why he was getting yelled at....then they ran a play and cut right back to the sideline. DM was still in his face and Houston had like a half embarrassed smile on his face...it looked like Dan got his message through. The next sideline shot a teammate was in Houston’s face...couldn’t tell if he was jacking him up too or just trying to pump him back up. But I never saw Houston laugh. I hope to hell he didn’t.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
I am usually more inclined to trust the coaches than most fans, but I think CDM tries too hard to get the players to like him. I think his popularity would actually increase if he stopped trying. My social skills are worse than yours (ex-physicist), so you may very well be right.
I honestly think DM is being himself. He is a nice guy and what we see is him. I had a few teachers like that. They would treat you like a human being but if you didnt walk the walk they were on you like stink on shttt.....

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
I honestly think DM is being himself. He is a nice guy and what we see is him. I had a few teachers like that. They would treat you like a human being but if you didnt walk the walk they were on you like stink on shttt.....

Not enough of this today.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Can UF do ANYTHING Saturday aginst UT-Martin that will quell the "We Suck"...We're doomed?

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Well if FF will begin acting more mature than most of our fan base it may diminish some of the anger after that loss to scUM.........uhhhh wait,,,,,,,,never mind......;)

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
Be smooth, mistake free, have a rhythm with the starters. Hopefully the backups show some talent and ability.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I think you'll see a lot of the running game. We should be dominant in the trenches. I'm thinking 300+ rushing and 200+ passing. We should be gashing them every play. No need to chuck it.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Just play like a well coached team. We didn’t come close to that against Da U. When most of us are hanging our hat on Mullen being a good coach/play caller (due to his mediocrity in recruiting), it’s very concerning to see our guys make the insane number of mental mistakes we saw in game 1.
Clean it up and come out injury free and I’ll be happy.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Their coach just laughed when asked about the 10 sacks and said that they wouldn't take 10 sacks that they would just hand the ball off if it came to that like the Miami game. He was pretty much resigned to what was coming despite a little positive talk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb