• Neither

Votes: 30 32.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Alright everyone... need you to provide me a no BS summary of what went right, wrong, new, etc. Missed the first half. Was at the emergency vet and had to put my dog of 15 years down (got him at UF). Please don’t give me a bunch of whining - not in the mood for it. Just the a bare bones recap.
'

Sorry about the dog. I had to do that a few years ago, very painful.

Here's what I posted earlier - at the half, pretty good summary (imo):

Ho hum first half. The 2 minute offense was pretty weak. Glad to see some of the young defensive players getting reps (Kimbrough and Hill, Bogle and Diabate). Has Chatfield played? The first drive should have been a TD if Pitts did't get tackled by the air. The D has played well, but has allowed them to convert and stay on the field too long - which could have given us another possession. I was hoping for a bigger score so we'd see more of the 2's in the 2nd half. Already down two starters to injury.

Anybody notice Zipperer lined up at FB on that short TD run by Davis? Nice to see!

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Alright everyone... need you to provide me a no BS summary of what went right, wrong, new, etc. Missed the first half. Was at the emergency vet and had to put my dog of 15 years down (got him at UF). Please don’t give me a bunch of whining - not in the mood for it. Just the a bare bones recap.

Sorry to hear about your dog.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Didn’t have an option but wish the CU NU game was at a different time - shame I missed it. Massive comeback, won in OT.

G8trwood

Lifetime Member
Nov 29, 2015
We went downfield on that drive equal to the first half. Can’t tell if it is all execution, play calling or bad reads. Lots of head scratchers

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
We went downfield on that drive equal to the first half. Can’t tell if it is all execution, play calling or bad reads. Lots of head scratchers

Yeah, there's been a few good plays but we're definitely 'out talenting' this team. They're not giving us the intermediate routes, too may short yardage plays - it's what got Toney hurt (he had 3 touches for about 2 yards total before he got injured).

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014

Physically, he's ripped. The preseason twitter pics they posted were impressive.

G8trwood

Lifetime Member
Nov 29, 2015
The blocking on screens is lacking even though Toney took the wrong gap on one.
It seems every one we play has stellar db and our receivers can’t get open or........
Now some motion or misdirects on some plays would certainly help

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Sorry for your loss. Mines 12+ and I can’t help but wonder how many years she has left.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator