Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs UT***

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
V Miller is game time decision, and it's up to V Miller if he wants to play or not.

He better be suited up :lol:

Blonde Gator

Founding Member
Cynic
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I don't know what's worse, this game (and the incessant Vol babble I'm hearing) or waiting for Hurricane Ian (and the incessant doom-casting I'm hearing). I should be out getting stuff sorted (like propane, extra water) and other loathesome stuff, but I'm not in heebie jeebie mode....yet. I would certainly take a W as a very good omen today. Sigh.....maybe it's just time to start drinking! Cheers, ya'll!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
That storm is going to keep moving west, it will only really slam the panhandle.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
USF getting long-dicked by Louisville today.

Jeebus.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I don’t hate going for it . I hate the run up the gut without a back in the backfield

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Is there a rule I'm not aware of that only allows running up the middle on 4th down? JFC, let him run outside where he can use his athleticism. :headslap:

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Did not move the DLine the entire drive going downhill and that is the play you call on 4th down? How is it possible for so many coaches to not understand how to manage games when it is right in front of them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.