Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs UT***

Treebeard

Oops, just stepped on a Lorax.
Lifetime Member
Dec 23, 2015
Hope this works. I didn't watch the whole thing, but the first minute is Florida/Tennessee.

This one should work. Guy is kind of a one man SEC Shorts.

Here is the page: Matt Mitchell

Last edited:

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Agreed. If the assumption is that Napier was either going to win or lose in regulation, then the correct sequence is kick the PAT to make it 38-28, then go for 2 on the next TD we score.

Going for 2 there was stupid. Napier’s mismanagement cost us this game, IMO.
You dont get it.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Agree with the premise, disagree with the execution. It wasn't, as you said, that he wasn't seeking to end it in regulation. He obviously was. He just figured a second TD would give him a chance to bail himself out.

Ummm, that’s what I said…

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I don't think for one second that Napier's mismanagement cost us this ball game. A Defense (with a stinch of Grantham) that could not stop anything forced him into a game plan to make the decisions he was faced with. Period. Mullentham would have done exactly the opposite and play it safe. Unless I watched the wrong game it went down to the last play for the outcome.

And most of all Vol fans may have been cocky right after the game, but many of them up here shat their pants and giving me no grief. In fact many are going, well this will be nice....we beat freshmen and sophs by 5 points. We'll get our teeth knocked in next year. UF is going to be really good.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Are you one of those dumbfux that predicted before the season that we’d go 10-2?
I was and stand by that prediction, although it will only be 9-2 now as the game this weekend will be cancelled.

You need to take it down a notch. It's a message board.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Ten10.jpg

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
I was and stand by that prediction, although it will only be 9-2 now as the game this weekend will be cancelled.

You need to take it down a notch. It's a message board.
Cut him some slack... you'd be wound pretty tight too if you were a ballless retard!

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
@GatorInGeorgia

I think it’s obvious that you’re not a fan of Napier to this point, and so you may be nitpicking just a little here. I’ve been there, and I think most of us at some point here at some point since 2010 have as well. There is valid criticism of certain areas, without question. But I think you’re making too much of the 2pt decision. It’s not what cost is the game. And if you’re ok with him doing after a second TD, it’s really no different. The only thing you could rightly claim is that it stalls momentum. But considering we got a stop, another TD, and then played the onside kick to perfection, even that doesn’t really hold water. Simply put, there isn’t a right or wrong with that decision. Two different schools of thought, with both arguably giving us a chance to win.

As I said, I think your distrust of Napier at this point is clear. GBait25 as well. That guy went nuclear Saturday. And we could look back on this in two years and say you guys were completely right. But naturally, you are going to have some here, including myself, that feel there are some positives and are willing to give it more time. I wouldn’t get so bent out of shape.

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
I could have read all the long posts.
I didn't.
But I think y'all are saying the same thing with 1 difference, that the majority believes CBN made the right calls (but our players didn't execute) while 1 of you is second guessing CBNs calls and is putting this loss on him.

I watched the game and didn't understand the math, in game, but have also seen the interviews and am squarely with both CBN and the majority here on this.

And then we have a grad from both UF and LSU saying we should simmer down and throttle back on CBN as he navigates his 1st yr with a less than perfect talent pool and I also agree with that.

But we ain't going 10-2 (9-2).

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
How are you able to post on this board? I didn’t think they had internet service in 3rd-world shythole cities.
Because I left that shythole city when I was 18... the real question is, other than the fact that you highly likely fit in well there, why is a retarded #balllessfuk like you in a shythole like Georgia?

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I could have read all the long posts.
I didn't.
But I think y'all are saying the same thing with 1 difference, that the majority believes CBN made the right calls (but our players didn't execute) while 1 of you is second guessing CBNs calls and is putting this loss on him.

I watched the game and didn't understand the math, in game, but have also seen the interviews and am squarely with both CBN and the majority here on this.

And then we have a grad from both UF and LSU saying we should simmer down and throttle back on CBN as he navigates his 1st yr with a less than perfect talent pool and I also agree with that.

But we ain't going 10-2 (9-2).

Oh, right, because of the bowl game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.