Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Here we are in Toothless week.

Definitely no Pressure at all for UF.

UT will try to find a way to lose it.

Big Vol Daddy will be running his Mouth.

You can't spell slUT without UT.

Napier needs to let this team be what it is. I think he is trying but they are still trying to figure out an idenity. Defense played a lot of young players last night. AR needs to quit thinking and just play. Lean on our run and try, try to let things fall into place. No reason we cannot win, not saying we will. We shouldn't, but UT can also shyt the bed with great effect.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Well, I would agree that the pressure is off, since no one in America is going to pick UF to win this game. Maybe that will help us.
I am. We’ve had a whole bunch of teams worse than this one beat that mentally-challenged, dental hygiene-ignorant, inbred crowd over the past decade, and we’ll spank that Vol ass again Saturday.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
We’ve had three losing seasons in the past 30+ years. We beat the vols in every one of them. If we play confident, smart football as we did against Utah much of the night, we win this game.

PCGatorAlum

Lifetime Member
Feb 1, 2017
Oh, I don't feel good about it. But beating UT would never shock me no matter what the circumstances.

Comparing anything to an "era" after 3 games is ridiculous. Why don't we give the man at least one season before we burn him at the stake?
Hey Ox has softened his stance on BN.

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
Right now I would need 14 1/2 to pick Fl.

If AR looks like a deer in the headlight at home , his damn head might explode in front of a 100,000 toothless

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER Lower Expectations.
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
I think this proves ESPN hates the Gators:

We're boned. Just what AR needs, more attention, more pressure. I hope there are no NFL scouts in attendance.

What he needs is a pep-talk from Timmy T. He needs to get himself right with Jesus and stop them demons messin with his head.

Also needs to go back to being AR-15. Screw the anti-gun lobby in the butthole. He's lost all his firepower since denouncing the best QB nickname ever.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Big Dez has 5 tackles, tied for 4th among our DL players. Not bad considering I highly doubt teams run towards the 400 pound guy as a strategy
I've watched each game replay. Desmond could barely move in the first game. Last night he was pushing the OL, had a couple of swing moves, and ran about 10 yards chasing a runner ( he wasn't going to catch him :lol: ). If he keeps improving he could be another Cody (Bamma).

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I've watched each game replay. Desmond could barely move in the first game. Last night he was pushing the OL, had a couple of swing moves, and ran about 10 yards chasing a runner ( he wasn't going to catch him :lol: ). If he keeps improving he could be another Cody (Bamma).
We need to line him up as punt returner once, make the opponent think about it

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
This is a game where our defense needs to travel. We have a good secondary. If the defense plays like we did against Kentucky and we run the ball, would obviously be our only chance. Last night wasn't completely on AR as our defense couldn't get off the field and let our running game eat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.