Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs UT***

Bama&GatorFan

Friends in high places
Dec 5, 2015
I think the Gators can win this one. They have to help AR by establishing the running game first. I think they can do it. That will open up the field for AR.

The Gators win by 5. I sure hate to see them lose to Tennessee. I don't think they will.

g8tr76

Lifetime Member
Mar 28, 2016
History says anything can happen at a Gator/ut game. If Miller, the QB, is back AR may be allowed to run and that could be a game changer. Of course, we need Miller, the DB, back; the difference this one man makes on defense is almost unbelievable. Having both Millers could be a "High Life"! er Highlight!

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
The last time a Gator asked that question, we lost. Thanks, jinxter. Ox should sentence you to 10 Saturdays without Dr Pepper.

I’ve always liked Lateral, but you’re right about the QW quote in ‘16 and that was my first thought as well. If we lose Saturday, he needs to be launched.

GatorRaz

Gator Fan in Enemy Territory!!!
Dec 12, 2014
Our best defense is our own running game. Eat up clock by keeping things on the ground.

One or both teams could rack up well over 300 yards rushing. If Miller is still out you can bet UT is looking at a record night if we can’t establish a ground game.

Could be looking at the very worst loss to them since 45-3.
Ah, the game that started my Gator fandom. It was awful but I loved every second of it!

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Well now I’m worried about the Vandy week for you. Dammit.

You know there are other states you can live in, right?
I can’t complain about Nashville, hardly anyone gives two effs about UT here. It’s all Titans.

This week was actually very fun in Knoxville in years past. The fans are beyond delusional about their team and the meltdowns after we won were a thing of beauty.

Last edited:

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
I can’t complain about Nashville, hardly anyone gives two effs about UT here. It’s all Titans.

This week was actually very fun in Knoxville in years past. The fans are beyond delusional about their team and the meltdowns after we won were a thing of beauty.
We went to a Nashville FC game last year. Helluva time. Muhktar set the record for fastest hat trick in league history. Fun town

Lake Gator

SUBMARINERS GO DEEPER
Lifetime Member
Feb 13, 2016

Do they still advertise "Hate the Gators Rally" on TV up there like the Spurrier years?

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
I’ve been off the board the last 10 days due to a combination of frustration with our Gators and being very busy at work. I’m very much on board with Billy but seeing how far he has to go.

If a few key guys - starting with AR - get their bulbs turned that last 1/4 turn and the light comes on we’ll be much better. It starts Saturday as Ut assumes as win but loses 24-22.

Sunday my wife and I fly to England for a 2-week vacation. I hope it’s with a big smile after a Gator win. In all kinds of weather…

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
If UF wins this game I'm going to be on VolNation the entire week.
After 11 straight wins in the series, I joined there with a username of “12” the day of the game. Needless to say, I’ve never posted anything.
Awkward Red-Faced GIF by moodman

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.