Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
lost the first qtr

tie for the 2ns qtr

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I don;t mind Sling Blade taking that timeout on defense on 3rd and long, but the exotic defenses with this group of untalented defenders is not going to work, I don;t disagree with those who would not have used a TO there, I am just saying I don;t mind it. If it had been 3rd and short no way I use a TO.

Offensively we have no chance of moving the ball on the ground, so I ask again, why not use the RB's as receivers coming out of the backfield?

Last edited:

Mornengswede

Lifetime Member
Dec 6, 2017
Heupel is a perfect fit for toothless U. Out of shape, poor hygiene, talks with marbles in his mouth, goofy in an angry kind of way, pasty white, probably walks around with skid marks in his whitey tighties.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I don;t mind Sling Blade taking that timeout on defense on 3rd and long, but the exotic defenses with this group of untalented defenders is not going to work, I don;t disagree with those who would not have used a TO there, I am just saying I don;t mind it. If it had been 3rd and short no way I use a TO.

Offensively we have no chance of moving the ball on the ground, so I ask again, why not use the RB's as receivers coming out of the backfield?

3rd and 10 isn’t long for these guys . It was a terrible timeout especially considering how we still would have had 50 plus seconds with a stop and a TO. Risk wasn’t worth the reward

GatorFL

Lifetime Member
Oct 29, 2017
I want to see Hooker firmly planted on his right shoulder right after the half.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
3rd and 10 isn’t long for these guys . It was a terrible timeout especially considering how we still would have had 50 plus seconds with a stop and a TO. Risk wasn’t worth the reward
Not disagreeing, but I just say I am okay with it either way given it was 3rd and 10. I would have understood either way, but the fact that they scored a TD should have no bearing on whether is a terrible TO or not. I just did not find it to be an egrigious game managment mistake (like our 4th down run call), and you did. And I get your reasoning. But had Blade not taken a TO and we stopped them, he was conceding the half, so it would not have mattered how much time or TO's we had left.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Meyer constantly preached about the importance of final drive of Q2 and first drive of Q3. So far this year we have been exactly the opposite of what you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.