Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Utah***

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I just want to clarify that list of posters who have gone on record predicting a Utah loss. For each one of these people, they will get vacations depending on the margin of victory. For each point UF wins by, they get two days off. Durty and NV are the worse of the lot, so I've upped it to 5 days off per point in the case of those two.

Here's the list of haters:

@Durty South Swamp
@NVGator
@GatorBart
@Back Alley Gator
@Gatorraid81
@lagator
@MissouriGator
@UtahG8r
@Gulfstream
@digitalwangsta
@GatorJB
@MJMGator
@lizardbreath
@gatorev12
@Alumni Guy
@BostonGator84
Ox is on the WarChant (pun intended)

blueGATOR

Banned
BANNED
Jul 1, 2022
View attachment 46323
I predicted that Utah would open a slight favorite going into the game. I was wrong, but that initial line flipped in short order - as I suspect you are already aware. But TBH, after taking a look at their roster/recruiting, I expect UF to win by about 7-14 points. FTR, according to rivals, they've landed a grand total of 13 four-star recruits over the last four classes combined, with an average player ranking of 3035. I think 24/7 gave them a total of 15 during that period - which is still really bad. I understand that good teams often exceed the sum total of their parts, but talent-wise, I believe we are significantly better than they are. Throw in 90,000 drunk, raucous, hyped-up Gator fans, plus the near sea-level heat and humidity they'll be dealing with, and I really like our chances in the opener. But that's just me being a big fat Gator homer again.
1658717495005.gif

sminings

Lifetime Member
Nov 27, 2017
Please send them our absolute best, and ask them how Mahmoud Diabate is coming along in his studies.

And as for the P12, inform them that it’s over. Technically no one knows who wins that conference anyway because by that time of night we’ve all moved on. That first Mountain West media day could get a little awkward though.

View attachment 46270
I love visiting in the Winter and the Summer and wouldn't dare pass up the FREE room and board. They live within 5 minutes of Powder Mountain and 15 minutes from Snow Basin.

Attachments

• Snowmobile.jpg
    Snowmobile.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 10

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
I just want to clarify that list of posters who have gone on record predicting a Utah loss. For each one of these people, they will get vacations depending on the margin of victory. For each point UF wins by, they get two days off. Durty and NV are the worse of the lot, so I've upped it to 5 days off per point in the case of those two.

Here's the list of haters:

@Durty South Swamp
@NVGator
@GatorBart
@Back Alley Gator
@Gatorraid81
@lagator
@MissouriGator
@UtahG8r
@Gulfstream
@digitalwangsta
@GatorJB
@MJMGator
@lizardbreath
@gatorev12
@Alumni Guy
@BostonGator84
star wars hate GIF

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
I love visiting in the Winter and the Summer and wouldn't dare pass up the FREE room and board. They live within 5 minutes of Powder Mountain and 15 minutes from Snow Basin.
Love Alta

UtahG8r

Nov 8, 2017
Yeah, you liked a post that said UF was going to get their asses kicked. Sounds like a prediction of a loss to me - on the record, no less.

You are now on the 5-days per point list for this cringe-worthy argument.

The post also spoke about how well Napier is doing and supporting him, :dunno:. Lots of cringe happening around here, I agree, but it's not from the source you think it's from. Self-awareness
Been there. You may be correct but it sure doesn't feel that way.

It's not that bad in SLC. Venture outside of the valley (and even in some remote parts of the valley) and it's nearly all Mormons. But, SLC is predominantly non-Mormon.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Ox is throwing out all the stops to take the title of world's greatest troll from Trump. Unfortunately he just doesn't have the chops.

sad donald trump GIF
You may want to root hard for Utah. A 20 point UF victory gives you a 100-day ban, which would wipe out your participation for the entire season.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
The post also spoke about how well Napier is doing and supporting him, :dunno:. Lots of cringe happening around here, I agree, but it's not from the source you think it's from. Self-awareness

Okay, I have now moved you up to 10 days per point.

UtahG8r

Nov 8, 2017
I thought it was a clever double entendre. :dunno:

BYU and University of Utah aren't the same but, there are a lot of Mormons in that state.
View attachment 46325
Great snow skiing near SLC.

SLC is cool, and mostly non-Mormon. But, there are many counties that are over 95% Mormon.
And the skiing is world-class. I mean....awful. Go to Colorado. Actually, SLC sucks. We have monkeypox and camelpox and other poxes. And Mormons. Lots of 'em.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
You may want to root hard for Utah. A 20 point UF victory gives you a 100-day ban, which would wipe out your participation for the entire season.
100 days? Weak sauce. You don't have a hair on your sack if you don't make it a full year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb