Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Utah***

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
You should get out more often.
It’s a bold new world out there

I think this economy has hit MJM pretty hard. He’s been hounding me and and a few others to buy some old pontoon boat off of him for like a week now. So no, he’s not getting out too much. Pretty sure the only time he’s stepping over county lines is if there’s a CiCi’s Pizza the next town over. It’s heartbreaking.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
personally i think its insane to want to have more than 1 wife. 1 is more than enough if we're going to be honest about it. but at the same time, the govt has no business being involved in your personal life or personal consensual interactions with others, marriage or otherwise.

having multiple wives is punishment enough.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Take any bet where the books are giving the Gators points. Start the season with some extra money in your pocket.
Wrong, take the moneyline and get some odds because you won't need to points. I said on Jan 1st while watching Utah smoke Oregon for the second time that if Utah was as good as last year it would probably be a loss.

That was before we even knew if AR was going to be around and starting, and before we knew what we had with ole slingblade. Now I'm with Ox. This could easily be a blowout win. We have an actual head coach and staff now. And the discrepancy in talent at QB is going to give us a huge advantage in virtually every game. Believe your eyes, the guy really is that much of a freak despite numbnuts trying to ruin him. He's the size of Tebow with the athleticism of Michael Vick and the vision and timing of Trask, only he can sling it 20 yards farther.

However, Richardson’s claims about his current state make him sound like a create-a-player. He spoke with Cole Cubelic at SEC Media Days on Wednesday and said that he is up eight pounds to 240, runs a 40-yard-dash in the 4.4 range and has thrown a football three quarters of the length of a football field.

the mask GIF

Last edited:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Wrong, take the moneyline and get some odds because you won't need to points. I said on Jan 1st while watching Utah smoke Oregon for the second time that if Utah was as good as last year it would probably be a loss.
Yup, and backtracking now will not save you from the chopping block.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I think this economy has hit MJM pretty hard. He’s been hounding me and and a few others to buy some old pontoon boat off of him for like a week now. So no, he’s not getting out too much. Pretty sure the only time he’s stepping over county lines is if there’s a CiCi’s Pizza the next town over. It’s heartbreaking.
homeless GIF

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Yup, and backtracking now will not save you from the chopping block.
How about if I put my money where my mouth was? If I can get odds I'll definitely lay some bucks on the Gators. Even if I can't get odds I'll still take a little action on the good guys unless something catastrophic happens, which I'm not even going to say out loud about for fear of a jinx.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
How about if I put my money where my mouth was? If I can get odds I'll definitely lay some bucks on the Gators. Even if I can't get odds I'll still take a little action on the good guys unless something catastrophic happens, which I'm not even going to say out loud about for fear of a jinx.
For a $50 donation I'll consider taking you off the list.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Brighton's my favorite, but Alta and Snowbird are right there too.
Brighton is great, too. Both of those are good locals places. Alta, I don't have snowboarders cutting in front of me while I try to navigate the easy runs...lol.

gatorev12

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018
Brighton is great, too. Both of those are good locals places. Alta, I don't have snowboarders cutting in front of me while I try to navigate the easy runs...lol.

As a snowboarder, I feel attacked; though the last time I went skiing was at Alta.

This is from this past year's trip at Brighton. Screenshot_20220725-201611_Gallery.jpg

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
As a snowboarder, I feel attacked; though the last time I went skiing was at Alta.

This is from this past year's trip at Brighton. View attachment 46387

Very cool. That looks beautiful. Switched to boarding when I was 13 and fell in love. A little useless info: there was actually a pic of me in an old Snowboarder Magazine launching off the big kicker in the park at Breckenridge when I was like 17-18.

Last edited:

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Very cool. That looks beautiful. Switched to boarding when I was 13 and fell in love. A little useless info: there was actually a pic of me in an old Snowboarder Magazine launching off the big kicker in the park at Breckinridge when I was like 17-18.
Yeah Right Ok GIF

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
I've tried skiing in mountains Too cold. The engine is hard to start and the prop doesn't get enough purchase to move the boat.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
personally i think its insane to want to have more than 1 wife. 1 is more than enough if we're going to be honest about it. but at the same time, the govt has no business being involved in your personal life or personal consensual interactions with others, marriage or otherwise.

having multiple wives is punishment enough.
See here's where you're wrong.

Having multiple wives affords you the ability to break up the chores, so none of them get overly cranky by doing all of the chores. Obviously, individually they will be better at something than the next, so you can divvy up the chores accordingly.
But here's the tricky part. You'll need to not let them be in the same room together too long or else you are looking at big problems. That's when your escape Bar comes in, and you just drink the night away while they cool down :lol:

Plus, you know...built in orgies.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member

Having multiple wives affords you the ability to break up the chores, so none of them get overly cranky by doing all of the chores. Obviously, individually they will be better at something than the next, so you can divvy up the chores accordingly.
But here's the tricky part. You'll need to not let them be in the same room together too long or else you are looking at big problems. That's when your escape Bar comes in, and you just drink the night away while they cool down :lol:

You Have So Much To Learn Season 2 GIF by BET Plus

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018

Durty is spot on...more wives...more honey do's.

Double on the Government...Marriage is between God, one man and one women...no Government.. no one else. That's Adam and Eve...NOT...Adam and Steve

DarksideGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 8, 2017
I lived in Salt Lake City for 10yrs. Polygamy is alive and well. Worked with a group and 3 brothers were all with in 3 months of age. I asked them “how can y’all be brothers and you’re not triplets or adopted?” They always just smiled. I loved busting on em. Their dad was very successful, finally the 1 kid fessed up and told me 1 mom was a lawyer, 1 a Dr, 1 was a higher up in the county, & 1 mom stayed home to run the day care for all the minions. Those kids have nothing to worry about with their dad’s business, keep their noses clean and life would be good.

Go Gators!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.