Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Utah***

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
Utah needs to keep AR in the pocket. He's more accurate on the run and his feet can really hurt them.

Who doesn't want to knock out the starting QB?
Didn't y'all see my earlier post. AR will not be playing. Four running backs and two tight ends all day. Run it down the Utes throats. Remember, when you pass, three things can happen and two of them are bad. Go Gators!

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I was feeling pretty good about this game but I’m starting to rethink based on the fact that so much of our discussion has focused on the humidity being one of our key advantages.
Don't look now, but its going to be 100 degrees all week in SLC. We're doomed, since they will be more used to heat of course.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
By the way, is there a single player on Utah that should make us nervous? Anyone know?

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
By the way, is there a single player on Utah that should make us nervous? Anyone know?
Cam Rising makes me nervous. He is sneaky fast and a confident thrower. Bernard makes me nervous too. He is a very good RB, both running and catching. Covey is a fast play maker who I'd compare to Pearsall. Our D is going to have their hands full.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
You guys are getting better, must be my extensive Draconian training and tactics. I haven't yet seen one person come swooping in here with their wagging finger out, telling us we're too overconfident leading up to this matchup, as if smack on an anonymous fan message board impacts the game.
we've got time, coach hasnt logged in yet today.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Cam Rising makes me nervous. He is sneaky fast and a confident thrower. Bernard makes me nervous too. He is a very good RB, both running and catching. Covey is a fast play maker who I'd compare to Pearsall. Our D is going to have their hands full.
Wow, lot of gushing here. You really are sh!tting your pants over this one.

Those idiots aren't even going to be able to get a play in because they won't be able to hear.

BuddyWyatt

Sep 17, 2018
These are good players and we should be slightly concerned, however Covey is now in Philly with the Eagles.

BostonGator84

Founding Member
Infrequent Frequenter
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Covey graduated last year - finally. Felt like he was around forever. He's 25.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Can the shiitiest tackling team in Gator history, bar none, change markedly in one year?

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Star Wars Episode 6 GIF

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Can the shiitiest tackling team in Gator history, bar none, change markedly in one year?

Yes. A look at 2017 vs 2018 shows the difference a year can make. The problem also was that our players weren’t in actual position to make the tackles cleanly due to the ridiculous scheme of Grantham. Miller’s addition should also help.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
They’re just waiting on standby to tell us that we, the message board, shouldn’t overlook Kentucky.
Utah and Kentucky have some similarities. Well coached, hard nosed teams getting the most from their 3* talent. We should beat teams like that 90+ % of the time. And we will.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.