Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Utah***

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
Hello gator fans! Nice little town you have here. I’m pleasantly surprised at how it isn’t as humid as expected, but of the three people I’ve met, everyone is super friendly. Can’t wait for the game tomorrow. Go Utes!
Just remember, "bless your heart" may not mean what you think it means.

UteManX

Banned
BANNED
Aug 29, 2022
The people you met must’ve been high. I believe I mentioned the hippie element. That would be my guess. It will get worse. Much, much worse.
Met a guy named Mr. Strickland that was somehow connected to UF, super friendly and had great recommendations. Already can’t wait for the game. Alice In Chains Monday, London stadium on Wednesday and the swamp on Saturday. Great week so far.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Met a guy named Mr. Strickland that was somehow connected to UF, super friendly and had great recommendations. Already can’t wait for the game. Alice In Chains Monday, London stadium on Wednesday and the swamp on Saturday. Great week so far.

If it was Stricklin, then yes he’s the AD. If it was just a random nice person named Strickland, my guess would be drugs. Again, the hippies.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Hello gator fans! Nice little town you have here. I’m pleasantly surprised at how it isn’t as humid as expected, but of the three people I’ve met, everyone is super friendly. Can’t wait for the game tomorrow. Go Utes!
Go for a quick jog, and then tell us what you think about the humidity

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Alice In Chains Monday, London stadium on Wednesday and the swamp on Saturday. Great week so far.
You chained up Alice?
tell me more the office GIF

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
I am reading at 7pm Saturday 50% rain...cooler (mid 70's) but humidify in the HIGH 90%+ most of the game.

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
The people you met must’ve been high. I believe I mentioned the hippie element. That would be my guess. It will get worse. Much, much worse.
Dummy Osmond probably got off the wrong bus in Gainesville, Georgia. They welcomed him because they're not blacktoes intolerant.

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
That dumba$$ isn’t really a Gator, isn’t from Gainesville, and is already realizing he’ll have to leave town soon. I wouldn’t trust his recommendations. Plus, the baseball stadium he sent you to look at will be empty this time of year. Well, all year, but even more than usual this weekend.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Just something to look forward to. The humidity gets worse as the night wears on. All the moisture dropped in the afternoon steadily goes back into the atmosphere. The odd thing is the thermometer will say the temp has dropped all the way down to a chilly 80 degrees but it will feel much much warmer.

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
Tearing it up!

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
Hey Uteman, you pac12 people are so cute, or should I say pac 10 now, hell I haven’t seen the news today might be pac 8 by now.
Enjoy your trip back home.

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
Who cares about the humidity? We’ll kick their ass straight up
This humidity storyline seems silly to me. Yes it will be humid. But it will not be terribly hot and they know the humidity is coming. They’ll be very prehydrated and the training staff is going to be on them about drinking constantly during the game. While watching them cramp in the late third quarter would be an advantage, I doubt we’ll see it happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.