Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Vanderbilt***

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
We really need to find some way to pull this one out.

This is one of this games that lingers for a coach’s entire tenure.

Losing like this to Vanderbilt is akin to Muschamp home loss to Ga Southern.

This is really a gut check for our Gators.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Too many third-and-long situations.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
That's it folks. This puts a bow on year 1.

I still like Napier but this is pure :kiffin:.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
If Sling Blade is taking notes, one of the best things is to use plays for yourself that other teams use against you. VU has a shyt QB can't thrown from the pocket, but have you noticed on 2 consecutive drives how many very easy short thows the VU QB has had just by using his legs as a threat of the perimeter? I hope Sling Blade has the ability to take notes.

We’re 11 games into the season and we’ve seen this shyt quite frequently this season. I think that answers your question about taking notes.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
We have very little talent, but this game is so much more than just talent. To watch a team like VU figure out they could not run inside early, and then go wide. To see them use their QB on the perimeter for easy throws and on screen passes. The dumba$$ penalties on defense are back breakers, and sometimes it happens, but the last thing you can have is your coaching staff working against you and not for you. Today is an example of your coaching staff not helping at all during the game.

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
Hard to take and still have confidence in the coaching staff and hundreds of “analysts” .

Just a really really bad performance today.

At this point, even if we happen to pull this out, what little confidence I had in the staff and team after the last two games is completely lost.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Why? He sucks
I Dont Believe You Uh Huh GIF by Travis

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.