God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Geez, that time of the month huh?
Reaction GIF

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Comedy...is supposed to be funny...something lost on your your generation.

Maybe you can take your own advice...it's year 1

Lighten up
You’re the one acting like someone pissed in your Corn Flakes this morning. You obviously can’t stand any criticism of Billy when it’s deserved. Not everyone is going to agree with your positive spin on things. Get over it.

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
You’re the one acting like someone pissed in your Corn Flakes this morning. You obviously can’t stand any criticism of Billy when it’s deserved. Not everyone is going to agree with your positive spin on things. Get over it.
No, it was a fully crap game. And Napier took ownership...unlike Muschump, Butters, Cousin Eddie, Addazio, or EVEN Urban.

But you want it all...and now. It doesn't work that way.

Cousin Eddie and Gransuck totally made us a 3* FCS team and not even a good one.

This only happened one other time in UF History. It WILL take time, money, effort and SUPPORT.

You're throwing the baby out with the bathwater.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
No, it was a fully crap game. And Napier took ownership...unlike Muschump, Butters, Cousin Eddie, Addazio, or EVEN Urban.

But you want it all...and now. It doesn't work that way.

Cousin Eddie and Gransuck totally made us a 3* FCS team and not even a good one.

This only happened one other time in UF History. It WILL take time, money, effort and SUPPORT.

You're throwing the baby out with the bathwater.
Once again, you’re coming at me like I said fire the man yesterday. I never said anything close to that. You obviously got me confused with someone else. Napier should’ve taken ownership of the turd he laid yesterday, because it was on him, doesn’t make anyone feel better except for you. You’re wrong , because Chump used to say “it’s on him, he’d get it fixed”, and he never did. Everyone knows, including yourself, what Napier needs to do in the offseason.

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Once again, you’re coming at me like I said fire the man yesterday. I never said anything close to that. You obviously got me confused with someone else. Napier should’ve taken ownership of the turd he laid yesterday, because it was on him, doesn’t make anyone feel better except for you. You’re wrong , because Chump used to say “it’s on him, he’d get it fixed”, and he never did. Everyone knows, including yourself, what Napier needs to do in the offseason.
I stand corrected if you didn't say Napier has to go.
Sorry Season 11 GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Again year 1
Just saw that 5 of the top 15 in the latest CFP rankings have 1st year coaches at their schools. Two of those coaches are first time HC's, so it can be done. 4 of those teams were shyt last season. I am not making any comparisons to Sling Blade, just showing that it can be done. We need not go back 20 years for comparisons. It was done years ago and it can be done now. But each job is independent of any other.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Just saw that 5 of the top 15 in the latest CFP rankings have 1st year coaches at their schools. Two of those coaches are first time HC's, so it can be done. 4 of those teams were shyt last season. I am not making any comparisons to Sling Blade, just showing that it can be done. We need not go back 20 years for comparisons. It was done years ago and it can be done now. But each job is independent of any other.

More of a side note, as I don’t disagree that it can be done. But ND and Oregon are complete frauds. If they’d played our schedule, their records would be very similar. No argument on the other 3, especially Dykes.

I’ll add this. Lsu, ND and Oregon (and OU) were all way more turnkey than what Napier walked into. Only one of those teams fired their previous coach, and it wasn’t for lack of recruiting(Lsu). Still a good job by Kelly, but he also got blown out far worse by ut than we did. And Riley lost to Utah who we beat(albeit on the road). My point is these guys haven’t been perfect despite much better situations.

Tcu and Dykes have been impressive.

Last edited:

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
No doubt. Remember we've had 3 Crap HCs.

And ask yourself what's the alternative today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator