Gator Basketball ***Official Game Tread BBALL Florida vs UK***

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Had a short in the last min again...without Castleton. Huge games from Kugel and Kowacie. Good min at times from Lane

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Outrebounded 41-20. Wonder if there was a certain player we were missing

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
This is worse than Mike White’s worst season :lol:

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
So who were the three pussies that grabbed the UK player? Our fans were trash for cheering them as well.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I didn’t catch the game…what happened?

Clip looks like an obnoxious, sideline fan kind of clothesline’s a UK player as he leaves the bench. It’s dumb and he was rightly ejected, but some have made it seem like Carlo Rizzi’s final moments. Really wasn’t that bad.

LoyalGatorFan

Lifetime Member
Jul 10, 2019
Clip looks like an obnoxious, sideline fan kind of clothesline’s a UK player as he leaves the bench. It’s dumb and he was rightly ejected, but some have made it seem like Carlo Rizzi’s final moments. Really wasn’t that bad.

As soon as i read this, i had my TV on SEC Network and saw it....definitely agree with you in that it wasn't egregious or even intentional...I am honestly surprised those type of encounters don't happen more often with fans sitting so close now

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
As soon as i read this, i had my TV on SEC Network and saw it....definitely agree with you in that it wasn't egregious or even intentional...I am honestly surprised those type of encounters don't happen more often with fans sitting so close now

Drama queen Jimmy Dykes acted like it was an assault.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

Maybe it should happen more often. Maybe even on our own side. Don’t want to get choked by your fans? Play better. #whatwouldsaddamdo

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
Reading through the comments of that article there, looks like this was totally un-intentional.
Announcers overreacted like they do when there is a Targeting penalty in Football.
These announcers need a punch in the damned face.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Reading through the comments of that article there, looks like this was totally un-intentional.
Announcers overreacted like they do when there is a Targeting penalty in Football.
These announcers need a punch in the damned face.

Well, it’s gonna require a team effort. This kid can’t do it all and it’s not fair to ask that of him.

LoyalGatorFan

Lifetime Member
Jul 10, 2019
Announcers or anyone on television for that matter are required to embellish, exaggerate, dramatize, etc…..saying a fan inadvertently made contact with a UK player is too boring

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator