Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GASPARILLA BOWL GAME THREAD: UF vs UCF***

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'd get excited if I knew our new coach was going to be on the sidelines for this.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
He'll likely be up in the box somewhere. New coaches usually don't lurk on the sideline in these situations.

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
CN will see who is playing and who is goofing. For any players expecting to return next year maybe they will be motivated to perform for the new coach

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Priority ONE for Napier is to recruit. A bowl win is nice, but nothing other than “above .500” is on the line and this was already a painful season.

Oh, and if we lose? More ammo for Napier to tell the team they are soft and can either climb aboard the Spring Pain Train or accept losing and ride the bench.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
He'll likely be up in the box somewhere. New coaches usually don't lurk on the sideline in these situations.

Hee Haw was doing the tailgate rounds in Birmingham and was in the box.

Speaks volumes that Napier said nothing in the presser about the bowl game. Hopefully he keeps NONE of the current staff around, and tells them to GTFO Christmas Eve morning.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Priority ONE for Napier is to recruit. A bowl win is nice, but nothing other than “above .500” is on the line and this was already a painful season.

Oh, and if we lose? More ammo for Napier to tell the team they are soft and can either climb aboard the Spring Pain Train or accept losing and ride the bench.
The best part is them playing a game where the players all know the new coach is watching. I’m sure the word will filter down that he wants to see who wants to play next fall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator