Your mom still had a little tread on her tires……so I
200.gif

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Too bad more weren't mature enough to stick around to get to know BN before jumping in the transfer portal. It's perhaps also possible BN urged a few to use the transfer portal so I won't judge too harshly. It's just a shame some like Bogle, Copeland and Mincey didn't seem to have any interest in giving the new staff a chance at all.

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Is it just me? I am re-watching the Bama game. Seems to me we were tackling better than at the end of the season. Am I wrong?

Inconsistency? Go figure. The season was comprised by a mixture of sloppy tackling that I used to make my Pop Warner team run laps for and they would respond by tackling better for a practice or two or a quarter or two then regress back to their old lazy ass ways. That is a hallmark of bad coaching.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Is it just me? I am re-watching the Bama game. Seems to me we were tackling better than at the end of the season. Am I wrong?
It's almost like half the team expected to win it all this year, but after losing to Bama at home they gave up. A few seemed to get a bit of a spark back after Mullen was fired, but tackling hasn't been a strength of this team in years if we're honest.

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
It's almost like half the team expected to win it all this year, but after losing to Bama at home they gave up. A few seemed to get a bit of a spark back after Mullen was fired, but tackling hasn't been a strength of this team in years if we're honest.

The tackling sucked before we lost to Alabama

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018

SPOT ON...our issue was our coaching...especially defense and our depth.

I think Napier can do more with 3+ Florida talent then what's been done for 12 years. Add those 4-5 * and it will be much improved...

Again it's our Depth that keeps us at 9 -10 wins.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Reading the other board - one guy seems to be well connected (he implies he works for the team/UAA or knows someone who does, very good "inside" info). He said he expects us to win tonight because we're a better team, but that the team f*cked off bigtime the last two weeks, half-assed practice, and clowned around all week - basically are poorly prepared, along w/ a coaching staff w/ one foot out the door. He said Napier saw all of it and isn't surprised at the lack of discipline - also to expect A LOT of attrition/transfers. Also said that McGriff did not like Mullen and said he thought he was a terrible coach. Valentino isn't playing tonight also.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Reading the other board - one guy seems to be well connected (he implies he works for the team/UAA or knows someone who does, very good "inside" info). He said he expects us to win tonight because we're a better team, but that the team f*cked off bigtime the last two weeks, half-assed practice, and clowned around all week - basically are poorly prepared, along w/ a coaching staff w/ one foot out the door. He said Napier saw all of it and isn't surprised at the lack of discipline - also to expect A LOT of attrition/transfers. Also said that McGriff did not like Mullen and said he thought he was a terrible coach. Valentino isn't playing tonight also.
Good, take out the trash.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
We’re gonna get embarrassed…again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator