Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GASPARILLA BOWL GAME THREAD: UF vs UCF***

Dunder

Dec 31, 2014
Reading the other board - one guy seems to be well connected (he implies he works for the team/UAA or knows someone who does, very good "inside" info). He said he expects us to win tonight because we're a better team, but that the team f*cked off bigtime the last two weeks, half-assed practice, and clowned around all week - basically are poorly prepared, along w/ a coaching staff w/ one foot out the door. He said Napier saw all of it and isn't surprised at the lack of discipline - also to expect A LOT of attrition/transfers. Also said that McGriff did not like Mullen and said he thought he was a terrible coach. Valentino isn't playing tonight also.
Read this too…. Some clown named KCGator or something like that.

is Valentino still injured from FSU game?

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Reading the other board - one guy seems to be well connected (he implies he works for the team/UAA or knows someone who does, very good "inside" info). He said he expects us to win tonight because we're a better team, but that the team f*cked off bigtime the last two weeks, half-assed practice, and clowned around all week - basically are poorly prepared, along w/ a coaching staff w/ one foot out the door. He said Napier saw all of it and isn't surprised at the lack of discipline - also to expect A LOT of attrition/transfers. Also said that McGriff did not like Mullen and said he thought he was a terrible coach. Valentino isn't playing tonight also.

JEEZ:

This said it all. Why even play? No self-respect...and with coaches like this...?

Napier will be a HUGE culture shock.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
JEEZ:

This said it all. Why even play? No self-respect...and with coaches like this...?

Napier will be a HUGE culture shock.

I think they're certainly going to have a 'come to Jesus' once January rolls around.....

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015

This... spending time getting to know a player ... that won't even be there to play for him. Says to me CBN doesn't see it as a waste of time, but an investment in knowing not only the outgoing players but the general roster psyche.

Altitude Gator

Lurking from Altitude
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2017
Read this too…. Some clown named KCGator or something like that.

is Valentino still injured from FSU game?
If it is the same KC that used to be on Gator Country until a bunch of us got run off, he is VERY well connected to the UAA and at least one current player (who might be named after a celestial body). If he said the players goofed off, there is a solid chance it is true.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
Maybe EJ won't throw a hatful of interceptions. Maybe a miracle will occur, and everybody shows up to play. Maybe Pierce demonstrates just how stupid DM really is by running wild on the 8-12 touches he gets tonight. Maybe the hatred that inspired the team to actually win a close game against FSU will transfer itself to the golden turds and result in another bumbling, eye-sore victory. Maybe. Maybe not.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
I'm probably going to watch some of it , so I can revel in the knowledge that I'll never have to watch another Mullen recruited/coached team again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator